LAN Party

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:So whats your argument. Your mocking me because Im 1 out of 1000000 that does it in forums all over the net.
You seem to be unable to carry on a conversation. Maybe for a couple of posts you can... and then more "FUC.K YOU ASSHOLES.... I KICK ASS.. YOU'RE lance bass...HAHAHA"
blittle wrote:If you have a problem with it, leave. No one will miss you.
Likewise
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

Ok, why did you insult me about my post? Was I insulting the lan party? Was I making fun of it? No, I actually thought of the idea last year. And you come along, seem to have a bit of a personal problem with me, and made it public on this forum.

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:Ok, why did you insult me about my post? Was I insulting the lan party? Was I making fun of it? No, I actually thought of the idea last year. And you come along, seem to have a bit of a personal problem with me, and made it public on this forum.
I took it as a knock against those there. Either that or a "I find something more constructive to do with my time than play those childish games". To the latter, Im sure you do. Because firecrackers kick ass.. right?

Post by blittle »

No, I was saying personally that I could not play a game that consistantly long without getting bored or frustrated. I never made a comment about those who do. Im sorry that i treaded on your personal life. Obviosly, you like to jump to conclusions.

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:No, I was saying personally that I could not play a game that consistantly long without getting bored or frustrated. I never made a comment about those who do. Im sorry that i treaded on your personal life. Obviosly, you like to jump to conclusions.
Its alright

Post by blittle »

Ill end it here.........nuff said.
Cell phone whore.

Post by NateDawg2007 »

WOW whats the fightin about? Calm down!!!