Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Well they both involve trying to stamp out evil. So.....
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

stamp out evil? Is that what we do? lol
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by FThompson08 »

I think so, a new poll shows that the number of muslims who support terrorism is down sharply. This is directly linked to the moderate success in Iraq and the fact that they are fed up.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by FThompson08 »

Our past track record shows that we are pretty good at stamping out evil.

Post by nighthawk101 »

What do you mean by "stamping out evil"? Overthrowing a government that we dont agree with?

Post by FThompson08 »

Well if you don't think it is our obligation to keep evil from reaching our shores then you have a problem. Do you not think Hitler, Saddam, Osama are evil?
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

well i think barney is evil but that doesnt make him a threat to our country
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

I think evil is always a threat, I mean name one time, in reality, that it is not
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

i think the dutch are evil
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/

Post by FThompson08 »

No they're just freaky-deaky

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:Well if you don't think it is our obligation to keep evil from reaching our shores then you have a problem. Do you not think Hitler, Saddam, Osama are evil?
Thats not what I asked.... I asked what is "stamping out evil"? Overthrowing countries we dont agree with... because thats what it sounds like.

Post by FThompson08 »

Well if you read my post i say that is not about people we don't agree with, it's about people who are threats. And anyone who is evil is a threat
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

not exactly....a lot of ppl think certain ppl r evil and then other ppl think ppl r evil....so u cant exactly say everyone who is "evil" is a threat bcuz u could b thought of as "evil"...but r u a threat and should we take u out?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

True but who honestly thinks that Hitler, Saddam, and bin Laden are not evil. I mean these people aren't just people we disagree with they were, and, in the case of bin Laden are dangerous.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

im just saying all these ppl have followers..even in our country..so therefore u know that there must b ppl who dont think they r evil