Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

nighthawk101 wrote:
FThompson08 wrote:February 19: Sudan. A handwritten note that was released by the U.S. government in 2006 as part of the Operation Iraqi Freedom documents collection suggests that a representative of Saddam's government met with bin Laden on this date. Bin Laden, according to the document, suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure you can get this document through the freedom of Information act.
linkage please so I can check your sources.
Why is the US government is no longer using the "Saddam was linked with Al-quaeda" argument to support anything anymore if it is fact?
damn right
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

nighthawk101 wrote:
FThompson08 wrote:February 19: Sudan. A handwritten note that was released by the U.S. government in 2006 as part of the Operation Iraqi Freedom documents collection suggests that a representative of Saddam's government met with bin Laden on this date. Bin Laden, according to the document, suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia.

Why is the US government is no longer using the "Saddam was linked with Al-quaeda" argument to support anything anymore if it is fact?
Probably because nobody listened
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by LORD MANN »

we need evidence damn it

brilliant!!!!!!!!
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:

Probably because nobody listened
Thats retarded. Im sorry but thats the only response that can get. So the government was saying "Well our popularity is in the cellar, no one supports this war... BUT, we have evidence right here for why it was a good idea.... and we'll just keep that to ourselves". Ok......
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by FThompson08 »

They didn't keep it to themselves. They presented this evidence at the U.N. and to the American people before the war started. However, after the war started to lose popularity people dismissed this and focused on WMDs, which I am happier we didn't find WMDs. If we had found them it would mean that a homicidal Muslim dictator had weapons that he could give to Al-Qaeda.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

Yes, I remember that it was presented... but it was never substantiated. Just like the claims that there were WMDs.

You are happy we didnt find WMDs? So basically you are happy that the the main basis of this war was false?

Post by LORD MANN »

we went to war for bush he just does not like Iraq
But the real reason we went to war so the Iraq people can watch Battlestar Galactica :twisted:

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

nighthawk101 wrote:Yes, I remember that it was presented... but it was never substantiated. Just like the claims that there were WMDs.

You are happy we didnt find WMDs? So basically you are happy that the the main basis of this war was false?
I do believe that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction within months of our invasion and to answer your other question all you have to do is read all of my post

Post by nighthawk101 »

Well, so did Bush.... but he was wrong

Post by FThompson08 »

Well, maybe he was, and so was I. However, if you have two former Presidents, the CIA, FBI, Mi5, KGB(or whatever Russian intelligence is called now), French secret service telling you that he has them, plus he had already used them against the Kurds, and he kicked out U.N. weapons inspectors, what would you do?

Post by nighthawk101 »

1) He used them against the Kurds in what... like '88 or something? It was not in this decade.

2) You make sure your intelligence is correct

Post by FThompson08 »

1) He used them in 1995
2)Well... our own intelligence said we had them, what do you want Bush to do, personally go there and find the weapons. As the President if the CIA and FBI tell you something you listen to it.

Post by LORD MANN »

1) March 16, 1988 :domo: :pics: Image

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

He was convicted and hanged for autrocities in the 1990s
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

man why wont this post just go away?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324