Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

Well we didn't declare war on Germany because of the invasion of Poland, as a matter of fact they declared war on us after Pearl Harbor.
Ive found that the best way to show this...sorta....is w/ this robot chicken skit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qlKu6lcLH1w
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

That's close to what happened. it goes like this
1)Japan attacked us
2)Germany declared war in line with their alliance with Japan
3)We entered the war
4)We kicked ass
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

hey even seth green cant b perfect...damn
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:
I have always found it interesting that war was never declared on Russia after they invaded Poland at the same time and took the eastern half the country.

Well we didn't declare war on Germany because of the invasion of Poland, as a matter of fact they declared war on us after Pearl Harbor.
I am aware of that. I am referring to this..... Both France and England vowed to support Poland with war if another country attacked. Well Germany did and war was declared... at the same time of the German invasion, the Soviet Union invaded the eastern half of Poland and controlled that until 1941.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by FThompson08 »

Because Russia, France, and Britain had an alliance!
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

In 1939? Britain and France had an alliance with Poland basically stating that if any country invaded Poland, it was the same as invading all 3 countries.

Germany and USSR had the Molotov-von Ribbentrop pact in August of 1939 that was basically a non-agression agreement but also divided up Poland. France and Britain convieniently forgot that Russia invaded Poland as well.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

it was prolly cuz they were scared of the russian power...idk for sure just a guess

Post by FThompson08 »

Well you seem to think there is some sort of conspiracy at work. And Britain and France didn't declare war on Germany until 1940, also Russia wasn't going around invading other countries in an alliance with Britain and France.

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:And Britain and France didn't declare war on Germany until 1940
Or on September 3, 1939.... two days after the invasion
FThompson08 wrote:also Russia wasn't going around invading other countries in an alliance with Britain and France.
They invaded Poland... the country that was in an alliance with Britain and France.

Post by FThompson08 »

True, Russia did invade Poland, but Germany also invaded France, Chezchoslovakia, and Austria. If someone was doing that near you, you might feel a little threatened to.

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:True, Russia did invade Poland, but Germany also invaded France, Chezchoslovakia, and Austria. If someone was doing that near you, you might feel a little threatened to.
Russia and Germany both invaded Poland which started the war AND was the first invasion. Austria was annexed which was a move widely supported by the people. Czecholslavakia was given to Germany by Britain and France.

Post by nighthawk101 »

double pizz-ost

Post by FThompson08 »

Well Russian invaded second. They only controlled a small eastern portion. Germany ended taking Warsaw and the majority of the country.

Post by nighthawk101 »

ok... so we can get back on topic now that we have settled that both countries invaded and only one was declared war on.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

yeah back on the topic....o wait...what was the topic....is it WWII or is it the iraq war?