KFC-taco Bell

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Richard Cranium

KFC-taco Bell

Post by Lexon Avery »

WHAT is the point...

i see more KFC taco bell then KFC- Pizza Huts, Taco Bell - Long John Silver's, or KFC - Long Johns, or Pizza Hut - Taco bells, or Pizza Hut - Long johns.

I think pizza and chicken make a lot more scene to me then the chicken taco.

But the one that makes the greatest combination which they do have is the KFC - A&W root beer joints. Now that is how you eat lol.

Has anyone else just like been the a KFC Taco bell and got a bnuch of chicken and tacos then shampoo for like weeks...plus the gas, doesnt bother me but u people lol
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Riced out like a Honda

Re: KFC-taco Bell

Post by andrewrice07 »

Lexon Avery wrote: Has anyone else just like been the a KFC Taco bell and got a bnuch of chicken and tacos then shampoo for like weeks...plus the gas, doesnt bother me but u people lol
what dose this mean?
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

I have never seen a KFC/Taco Bell...I have seen the A&W/Long John's which is the greatest thing sinced sliced bread...

As for chicken and tacos, I agree that it doesn't make sense.

I think what we should argue here is what the best combination restaurant would be? Such as a Pizza Hut/Subway, A&W/Long John's, Krossroads/Front Porch (for those that attend Morehead or have been, you'll know what I'm talking about), etc....lol

IMO, the Pizza Hut/Subway would be super great! If they came out with this I would be like 8| ! However, I was thinking...What about a Waffle House/Olive Garden? lol

Lexon, this reminds me of the movie opposites we always discussed lol...
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

This forum also got me to thinking about other "what if's", and the first thing that came to mind was what if a Super Wal-Mart and a Super K-Mart combined? What would it be called? The Super WalK-Mart? I've heard Wal-Mart called everything in the world, including Walls-mart, Wall-marts (I hate this one especially), wally-world, etc.

But then, I was thinking again...and if anyone has ever seen a Meijer, it really puts a super wal-mart to shame...the one in lexington has to be atleast 3 sq. miles in area...I think they even have an indoor lumber yard, golf course, and perhaps an indoor carnival for the kiddies....lol
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Are you not a fan of the Kentucky Fried Taco??
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Richard Cranium

Re: KFC-taco Bell

Post by Lexon Avery »

andrewrice07 wrote:
Lexon Avery wrote: Has anyone else just like been the a KFC Taco bell and got a bnuch of chicken and tacos then shampoo for like weeks...plus the gas, doesnt bother me but u people lol
what dose this mean?
Have you been the a "Kentucky fried taco" got chicken and tacos and the had the “S-H-I-T-s for two or three weeks straight...?? In my case i also get really bad gas, but it doesn’t bother me like it does you guys (I.E. i cant smell)

Its not that im a fan but it just tears my insides up lol.

or and for bhs Taco bell, KFC, pizza hut, Long johns are owned by the same people. That was just a list of the comps they could have. Now I don’t know if A&W is also owned by them. But yes there is the long johns A&W in morehead. But I have been to the KFC A&W in Corbin, Ky and it was great.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

I've seen A&W/Long John's in other places too...there is one in Pikeville and one in Salyersville fo sho...and don't forget Morehead....

I'm just not so sure I could be a fan of KFC Taco Bell...they are just worlds apart...I would love to have me a nice juicy original recipe drumstick in a hardshell taco....gosh that would be orgasmic....not

or perhaps a cheesy gordita with mashed potatoes and gravy? man, what could be better...i know they don't serve this stuff and that its two separate restaurants in one, but the point is even A&W/Long John's doesn't make sense to me...I go, of course, but I'm not a Long John's fan, so I always eat a burger, fries, and great great great chocolate milkshake...
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

DJ_007 poured 32oz pop on me at KFC taco bell!!!
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

they put chicken on tacos everyday
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

i was mainly thinking aabout the honey barbeque wings and chily chesse beritiuos********* it gave me really bad sh-it-s.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0