Nickelback concert

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
n00b Geek

Nickelback concert

Post by The_Last_Mohican »

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they ever get a chance to see Nickelback in concert they should definately freakin go! Just got back from it, and my ears are still ringing about 3 hours after the end of the show. Trapt and Chevelle opened for them so it was a pretty awesome night. Just thought i'd share, lol.
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I saw them 7 years ago. I wasn't impressed...
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
n00b Geek

they've come a long way in seven years though...
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Al said it was good.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
purple drank in da house

Re: Nickelback concert

Post by Guess Who? »

The_Last_Mohican wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that if they ever get a chance to see Nickelback in concert they should definately freakin go! Just got back from it, and my ears are still ringing about 3 hours after the end of the show. Trapt and Chevelle opened for them so it was a pretty awesome night. Just thought i'd share, lol.
I saw Chevelle earlier last year at Bogart's... I like them more than Nickelback.
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

I agree, Chevelle is way better than Nickelback. I've been looking for good concerts coming up this summer like Ozzfest, X Fest or any other major shows since i'll be traveling all over the country this summer as well.
n00b Geek

To be honest I wasn't terribly impressed by Chevelle. I like their song "the red" but live it wasn't that great. And I've never heard any of their other music. Trapt I think was a better performance and of course nickelback, maybe because im more familiar with their songs, but also they sounded more like thier album versions than chevelle.