is it really possible.

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Sunny-D wrote:I like mmo's and they dont all suck. You just suck at them and dont have the mental capacity to develop a character.
ummm yeah its very very hard to suck at a RPG, it just takes so shampoo long to build up a char. with guild wars i was at lvl 18 in no time and the max at the time was 20, i dont know if its still that way, but frankly i dont want limitations on my game play, in FPS its about skill with the hand eye. now RTS theres a game type, sure at one point u will have so many troops and so much money u dont knwo what to do with it, but those first few hours/mins(depened on the scale of the RTS) the game is really fun because u dont knwo when that next big ass wave of enemy troops are going to attack, sure u can say the same thing about RGP, and yes it happens, only if u let it (u can stay in the first city/area with the weak and train for hour and hour well a day, and go out in the world and u wont have anything to stop u (did that on FF VII (great game) it was easy doign that, didnt lleave till i was a lvl 65, it took me 24 hours lol and 46 hours to beat it)

the only real thing RPG's have going for them is char development, (and some have som great story lines) u get to pick out ur weapons ur armor, customize it, set up ur attack plan and rage war. MMO there soemtime is no stroy line, instead they are replaced with quests, doing almost meaning less tasks to get EXP. but the thing i really hated about GW is the enemy's, u fight the same dam things threw out the hole map (dam scorpions).

but dont get me wrong it was fun the first 3 weeks or lvling up. but i say it isnt not worth the money at all. EQ fans u can kill me if u want lol. but i stay standing GW sucked.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

Samus_Aran_187 wrote:I'm bad enough playing regular Single Player games. The LAST thing I would need is a succubistic Online game to rape my soul and my wallet
see thats the best part GW doesnt rape your wallet its free after you buy the game itself. and now they have an expansion with more cities, quests, more weapons, armor, and enemies. and still free online.

but of course my worries arent on GW anymore i am focused on OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

Sunny-D wrote:ummmmm did u ever play guild wars?? I dont beleive you ever bought the game or played it for any amount of time. I still play the game and i find it to be rather enjoyable. I like mmo's and they dont all suck. You just suck at them and dont have the mental capacity to develop a character.

To be honest i did play the game but i didnt sit down and devote my entire being to it maybe i should have, NOT. I really just dont have the time and dont find it interesting enough to sit aruound on a game that doesnt have that much action to begin with i dont want to build up a character and i dont feel like running around in a game for hours just to find something special in the game such as some little lance bass heart that gives you more gayness so you can get better at that game. I think that if you have to get experience just to be good and cant just play someone who is equal to you as far as your character and cant beat their ass at the game than you are truly stupid for playing games like that. I understand why you all like this but its not my cup of tea. So there you have it my opinion onn mmo's as far as my opinion they all suck.

By the way this is what you all do all the time you devote your life to this and thats all. And you wonder y you never get any women all you have is pron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That must really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe you should get out on a weekend or something u know talk to girls or something and internet women dont count.
my shirts. they sparkle!

Post by Sunny-D »

If you only played the game for about 5 mins to an hour you didnt actually play it. With an rpg you actually have to put several hours into the game before you can judge it. I have close to 600 hours into guild wars now and there are always new things to do. The lvl 20 cap is there for balance in the game it doesnt hinder your characters effectiveness. and you also said you should just be able to fight someone at your same lvl in the game and beat their ass, well if you had actually played the game you would know that you can take on characters of your own lvl in the many arenas. So all in all dont judge mmos that you havent ever played.
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

Sunny-D wrote:If you only played the game for about 5 mins to an hour you didnt actually play it. With an rpg you actually have to put several hours into the game before you can judge it. I have close to 600 hours into guild wars now and there are always new things to do. The lvl 20 cap is there for balance in the game it doesnt hinder your characters effectiveness. and you also said you should just be able to fight someone at your same lvl in the game and beat their ass, well if you had actually played the game you would know that you can take on characters of your own lvl in the many arenas. So all in all dont judge mmos that you havent ever played.

you r a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is my whole point exactly if you cant sit down and enjoy a game within an hour and have fun then its a waste of your time. I did play the game meaning that i turned the game on and played it so yes i played the game u r wrong but i didnt devote hours into it. I like games that you can have fun playing even if you play it for less than an hour whether you are good at it or not such as fps, or sport like games(racing and ball games). thats my point dumb shampoo.

Ohh yeah and to clarify for dj007 i dont like MMO RPG's other MMO's are better and ok.
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

ok my thought on this is that we dont need to start another flame wars just because different people have different opinions
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

im just telling my opinion its not that big of a deal i just dont take being disssed b neone so of course im going to say something back. i think people just need to not get so worked up over a bunch of stupid little games that dont amount to anyhting Thats All.
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

ok guys... omg this is getting out of hand... i play games 24/7 when my computer is up.,... but i have a GF... OMG dont diss someone's personal life because they like a game a lot..... this is it!!!
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
8 gig Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
Turtle Beach DPX21 Optical headset
3 Seagate 500gig
1 Western Digital "WHITE LABEL" 1 TB

Post by lordofthepcs »

Well, the topic was "is it possible?"

Obviously not.

I'm locking this before it gets worse...
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor