Xbox SOS

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
n00b Geek

Xbox SOS

Post by The_Last_Mohican »

Ok i know this is a long shot but I'm out of options so I'm hoping someone here might know something about this. So here's the situation... a couple months back a guy in my dorm shampoo up his Xbox majorly. It was soft modded with UnleashX and somehow he pushed a wrong sequence of buttons and a message came up saying it was deleteing files off the Xbox Hard drive. I tried everything I could find on the net to fix it. No luck. So yesterday he went and bought a new 80 gig HD to try and just copy my Xbox's system files to and put in his. I followed a tutorial on the internet with no success. Like I said, I know its unlikely but has anyone around here screwed around with Xbox's at all and has a suggestion of where I can go from here? the internet is useless because all the tutorials assume that you hard modded your Xbox with a new chip, which we didn't. So..... any ideas would help. Im up against the wall.
I like to ride the hose-mobile

Post by master_chief28 »

im not really sure on this matter, but maybe if u went to the ign forum and asked them about mods for the xbox it may prove more helpful.
n00b Geek

Post by The_Last_Mohican »

thanks. I'l go browse for awhile, see what I can dig up.