DVD Shrink Problem

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Never mind it's got to be the vob files...
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Alright... this is a question for decryptor users, can you compress with it? Or do you have to use shrink after you rip with decryptor, and if so how do you compress with decryptor ripped files on shrink?
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

ok so to compress after using .vob on decryptor open shrink and open the flod that the files are in, it will scan them then im pretty sure it auto compree;s if not u

look under the side that says video and the drop down tab and select custom ratio and then use the slide bar to compress it. oh or u can reautor it an just take the main movie over so then the compression isnt so bad that it makes the film looks bad (note: i cant really tell it looks bad unless A u have an eye for that like me or B u have a HD tv in which case u may be able to tell the compression took place, other then that u can also loose audio formats, i dont speek french od mexionacnna so u can take those off.)
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

But then how do I burn the dvd after opening it in Shrink? because when I try to backup the file it just closes out after staying up for about 20 seconds.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

just burn it in nero
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:just burn it in nero
That would be fine but then I can't compress it.
n00b Geek

Post by The_Last_Mohican »

Just delete some stuff, like subtitles or foreign language sound,
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

The_Last_Mohican wrote:Just delete some stuff, like subtitles or foreign language sound,
Well just deleting that doesn't amount to anything. I don't even think that would even remove a gig of the movie...

I've looked at this program that just came out and am trying to work with it right now. It looks good but I'm not sure weather or not I can download in it's format....

http://www.ratdvd.dk/
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

so u cant just open the files (vob) iin shrink.... well shampoo i know a long way, use gknot turn it into a avi and us DviXtoDvD and it should be in a 4gig formate. but shrink should open the files if in VOB.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Lexon Avery wrote:so u cant just open the files (vob) iin shrink.... well shampoo i know a long way, use gknot turn it into a avi and us DviXtoDvD and it should be in a 4gig formate. but shrink should open the files if in VOB.
Alright... well your coming to the next lan party (whenever that is) and then you can show me how to do that.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Sweet Jesus I've found a program that works, unfortunately you have to pay for it... 8) j/k! It's Clone DVD 2 it works just fine, I love it!