Cell Phone

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Limp Geek

Cell Phone

Post by 08aisaac »

I'm looking to get a prepaid cellphone, and I was wondering which would be cheapest.

What phones do you all use, and what's best in your opinion. I live in the middle of a city, so service isn't a prob, but I don't want to have to pay a monthly fee, I just want to fill it up whenever I want to. So far all I see is prepaid phones that don't rollover your minutes.

I talk rather much, so is that something to consider?

thx

<EDIT>
Now that I think about it, I'd probably be better off getting a plan.
If you have a plan, what's it consist of? Prepaid's not out of the picture though.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Is this so your suppliers can reach you easier?
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

nighthawk101 wrote:Is this so your suppliers can reach you easier?

lol...PWNED
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

I'm serious, lol. And I haven't done anything in so long, it's not even funny. No money = nothing.
Now tell about the cell phones.
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

if you talk alot then your going to want to buy a plan. it wont cost u as much if have a family plan either and u can get your phones alot cheaper. also its a pain in the ass to have to buy minutes!!! and also with a pre pain phone it only works when you are in your area. so your shampoo that way. i use cingular and have a motorola V600. but i didi have a nokia and it worked great i pretty much always had service! and if u text with a pre paid phone then it uses your minutes instead of .10$ tp send and recieve and it also takes a long time to send and recieve with a pre paid b/c your not on a network so to speak. but my advice to u is to buy a plan. you will be better off in the long run![/img][/quote]
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That