McDonald's in bed with the NAACP

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
n00b Geek

McDonald's in bed with the NAACP

Post by The Last Mohican »

Not really, but I swear I haven't seen a white, asian, or hispanic person in about 6 months on a McDonald's commercial. First they come out with the new "im lovin' it" slogan which of course is given in numerous rap type songs. Then You have the black girl talking about the salads. Then you have the black thug boy on the subway talking about the valuMenu. Now they have some CGI black girls talking about fruit buzzes. It wouldn't suprise me if Jesse Jackson bought the damn company next week. I am boycotting McDonalds just for spite. I wish some white people would sue Mickey D's for descriminator advertising. Not that it would make it to court because you'd have every black organization in the country screaming "rascist, racists" from the tallest building, but still....

Sorry everyone, i just needed to rant some.
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

WGAF!!!!
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

I do. I am sick and tired of this multicultural shampoo. It does nothing but degrade the foudning european majority of this country and glorifies the lowlife thug as some role model we should look up to.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Cell phone whore.

Post by NateDawg2007 »

Well first of all i dont really care because they pay me!! But i do agree they do have alot of colored peeps on theor commercials but what can i say the last time i even watched TV was last week i dont watch TV its work computer or cell!!

Post by blittle »

I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.

Post by blittle »

nighthawk101 wrote:I do. I am sick and tired of this multicultural shampoo. It does nothing but degrade the foudning european majority of this country and glorifies the lowlife thug as some role model we should look up to.
In a way....ur kinda right. Its kinda sad to know that we are now the minority because we helped the minorities.