my ghetto setup (pics)

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
antique farm machinery sold here

my ghetto setup (pics)

Post by nighthawk101 »

Well... since my dad has a phobia of air conditioners and it was unbelievably hot in my room, I moved my computer downstairs in the basement. However, our basement, after 10 years in this house, isnt finished. Its nothing but a storage floor. So here is my setup.

I travel down these stairs....

and enter this room, where I set my rig on a door (yes thats a door) with a bunch of power tools lying around. My monitor is sitting on two tucker totes with Christmas stuff in them.

Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Thats pretty funny.

BTW, I just did some more tweaking on my overclock...

I can get it to post at 3.7, but it iwll not boot into windows. Oh well. An 840MHz overclock is not to bad... I'm still at stock voltage, so my temps are still nice. Those are my idle temps. I think the AS5 and my modded heatsink are starting to kick in... BTW, my fans are cranked here.
Last edited by thefordmccord on Sat May 14, 2005 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

say what r ur temps now nighthawk...?

thats great ford
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Well, my ram is holding me back. It was not stable at that speed, so I am back to 3.56. Here is a pic of my max temps with my fans turned up half way.

Here are my idle temps with my fans turned up half way...

McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

lol u need a new error massage for when i try to submit to big of pictures but anyways i figured i have this 5.0 mp digital camera i might as well use it lol

and if u didnt guess that video camera on the tripod behind my monitors is my new webcam lol

and the best part is the bathroom is conneced to my bedroom comes in handy for those 12 or 24 hour anime runs, i dont have to miss a moment, to bad my wireless mouse died and my keyboard is getting that way.

i need to clean that lol
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

HA HA HA HA HA HA
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

yeah after the build... (ill post pics when i have my pc running the way i want and working online lol)

but the power supply is to strong for my room its drawing to may amps an poping the brakker*, so i am set up in the office upstairs, it sucks but its not like i move back to morehead in a few days anyways.

and wow its a bed post...havent seen one of those before.