PSP discs.

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

PSP discs.

Post by blittle »

The people who make the UMD discs that go with the Playstation Portable say the discs hold up to 1.8 gig of memory. Problem is I cant find anyone who sales the clean discs. WTF
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

You won't find them because you can't burn them...
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays

Post by blittle »

You cant burn them I know, but how can you store mp3's on the PSP?
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

memory stick

and theres a usb input too, or just use the card directly, u can buy a bigger card. and sony is making like everything umd so im sure u can buy umd mp3z sometime....
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by blittle »

Yea, you cant store a lot on that. :cry:
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

DUHHHH.... you only store on the internal memory... i guess u could just buy more or bigger or more memory cards..... its quite simple...also if im not mistaken they are going to quit making the games for the PSP after this year because of poor sales...
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
8 gig Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
Turtle Beach DPX21 Optical headset
3 Seagate 500gig
1 Western Digital "WHITE LABEL" 1 TB
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

DJ_007 wrote:DUHHHH.... you only store on the internal memory... i guess u could just buy more or bigger or more memory cards..... its quite simple...also if im not mistaken they are going to quit making the games for the PSP after this year because of poor sales...
i already said that dumb a$$ where have u been!!!!!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by blittle »

DJ_007 wrote:DUHHHH.... you only store on the internal memory... i guess u could just buy more or bigger or more memory cards..... its quite simple...also if im not mistaken they are going to quit making the games for the PSP after this year because of poor sales...
Glad to see someone finally put their KY jelly away and turned off the webcam.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

you are worthless
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by blittle »

Im hurt.........

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:Im hurt.........
Over half of your posts are goofy insults related to sexual innuendos

Post by blittle »

Just shut up.

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:Just shut up.
yes suh

Post by blittle »

What do you think you are going to accomplish by telling me my posts are all lance bass. Im not gonna stop making them. Your post are mostly bitching about something. I dont see a diffrence, you complain I use sexual terms and swear alot. Get over it. Your not going to change anything.

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:What do you think you are going to accomplish by telling me my posts are all lance bass. Im not gonna stop making them. Your post are mostly bitching about something. I dont see a diffrence, you complain I use sexual terms and swear alot. Get over it. Your not going to change anything.
You wont change anything either... yet you continue to tell people how much ky jelly they use or how good their mom was the night before. Pretty childish.