PSP discs.

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Douche Baglio, Male Jiggaboo

Post by blittle »

Im not trying to change anything Im just ASKING you to shut the hell up.
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

blittle wrote:Im not trying to change anything Im just ASKING you to shut the hell up.
I will ask you to do the same and to stop talking about how much shampoo somebody on here sucks.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by blittle »

We arent seeing eye to eye here for the last few months and I would just like to know what it is about me that obviously bothers the hell out of you. You have issues with me and I would love to know what they are.
I can tell your love is waining...from the looks and smell of it, like being caught behind a cattle truck and all you smell is sh*t.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

blittle wrote:
DJ_007 wrote:DUHHHH.... you only store on the internal memory... i guess u could just buy more or bigger or more memory cards..... its quite simple...also if im not mistaken they are going to quit making the games for the PSP after this year because of poor sales...
Glad to see someone finally put their KY jelly away and turned off the webcam.
qft

:noshen: :noshen: :noshen:
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

blittle wrote:
DJ_007 wrote:DUHHHH.... you only store on the internal memory... i guess u could just buy more or bigger or more memory cards..... its quite simple...also if im not mistaken they are going to quit making the games for the PSP after this year because of poor sales...
Glad to see someone finally put their KY jelly away and turned off the webcam.
He gave the webcam to Drobinson. Wonder what he does with it?

Post by lordofthepcs »

Someone ban this idiot. WHAT PART OF DO NOT USE NAMES DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND!?!?!? Just so you know, it doesnt even work anymore...

A cam + my foot + the floor = smooshedacam...
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

and "the evil one", my god how stupid do u have to be...... :!:

smooshedcam he mean smoosheda cam just for the f00's out there who post ppl's names
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by blittle »

lordofthepcs wrote:Someone ban this idiot. WHAT PART OF DO NOT USE NAMES DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND!?!?!? Just so you know, it doesnt even work anymore...

A cam + my foot + the floor = smooshedacam...
stop being la douche and chill the hell out.

Post by blittle »

YOUR KARMA = BAD
n00b Geek

Post by hm_008 »

i know that the posts have gone in a completely different direction.... but i got a PSP and i really like it.... the memory stick duo that i have is only 32mb and you can save music, video, and photos... along with game data.... but still is is alot better than the PS2 memory cards. It looks really good.... but you can still see some jerkyness (like during racing games). The backgrounds dont move as smoothly as on consoles, but the jerk isnt really bad.