Guildwars Beats WoW

Talk about games and stuff...
Richard Cranium

Guildwars Beats WoW

Post by Lexon Avery »

1. You can beat Guildwars
2. Its FREEEEEEEE, besides activating an account
3. You get a great weapon for your char when you beat the game.
4. You can beat it in a few hours if you know what you'r doing.
5. You can level really fast
6. You don't have to buy mounts or run from town to town instant ports for every class, no more mages running up prices for ports.
7. Running, havent been to a town, build a running setup and run there, then port there whenever you want
8. like 8 character types to chose from
9. secondary professions, now take that 8 times it buy 8 and thats how many different chars you can make.
10. ITS FREE after u pay $29 bucks for an account that's like paying for one month of WoW
11. If you have all 4 parts to the game it still wont take up 19gigs on your HDD.
12. Your laptop from 2000 can play it, your windows 7 can play it.
13. Friends lists that track accounts not characters
14. Storage, you want to give yourother characters money or weapons, just drop it in storage, then log in as the other character and get it out, no more mail.
15. Direct character trade, why do you need an action house if you can trade with anyone in the area...?
16. Respecting it free
17. Buying gold online is cheaper
18. If your really good you can beat the game on your own, but thats like really really good.
19. You dont have to worry about drops for making your character better
20. NO MONTHLY FEEEEESSSS, Its free once you buy the game.

yeah.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Leroy Jenkins

Re: Guildwars Beats WoW

Post by cman06 »

Both=FAIL!
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

agreed, this is more of an argument about which is more of a fail to play
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

cman06 said it best "WOW" i got the text to prove it :domo:
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

If you can beat it in a few hours whats the point, where's the challenge. im not saying i agree with wow being unbeatable but whats the point if im going to spend 30 dollars for only a few hours of entertainment?
PvP is the best part of wow imo, does guildwars even have it? If so i have never even heard any one talk about it.
Though its free, the servers suck. Every time i have tried to play i get stuck in huge lag spikes and can hardly maneuver my avatar.
When you are out numbered, call for black up!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Well, if your playing on dial-up/satellite I can understand the lag spikes, the servers never are bad for me. But, if by chance they are, at least it isn't a code issue like WoW when you get on a flying mount it equals 5 -10 frame rate even on the highest end systems.

Additionally GW has PvP only, or PvP off your PvE characters as well. PvP tends to be 4v4 but it can tend to be things of that nature. With the upgrate to Factions campaign you unlock alliance battles which allow 16 vs 16.

About the game being beat in a few hour, you have to know what your doing, only do what you have to, not what you think you need to, and your also better off getting lots of help to do it. Beating it on your own might not never happened but i think mathematically it could be done solo, you just wouldn't have a life, or a chance to procreate.

Few hours is 20-26 or just lvl a 57 character on WoW under 2x xp. But, this time only beats the game, it doesn't unlock everything, doesn't show you everything, in fact you only get to experience 10-35% of the game depending on how you accomplish getting to lvl 20 and doing the missions.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0