The Dark Knight....

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
My mom is very do-able.

The Dark Knight....

Post by vantec89 »

so who all has seen the dark knight, and whats your input?

in my opinion its one of the best movies ever made....i loved it!!!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

It took me back to what comic books are supposed to be, it had a point, it is entertaining, and its fantasy. The story alone was enough for me, combine that with good acting and poof! However I will say that replacing batman's love interest was trash (blame Tom cruise for that one) but the fact that they killed her off so we don't have to put up with her terrible acting made me happy!

By far the best movie of 08, and by far the best movie i've ever seen in theaters, but its no Shawshank Redemption
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

yea, i agree that replacing "racheal" was shampoo retarded.....however the actress they had replace katie holmes did slightly resemble her. but, yes i also agree that is was good for them to kill her off. and in my opinion heath ledger kicked ass as the joker...he really made the part, did a great job of making you feel that the joker was psychotic
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

I thought it was kinda dumb... Well lemme rephrase that. It was alright. It just wasnt this AMAZING movie that it was hyped up for
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

nighthawk101 wrote:I thought it was kinda dumb... Well lemme rephrase that. It was alright. It just wasnt this AMAZING movie that it was hyped up for
what reasons do you have behind your opinion? lol
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Well I haven't seen it so I have no legitamate arguement for or agianst, but that never stopped me before. I just don't like the Dark Knight concept. I mean the original Detective Comics BAtman wasn't "dark" per say. He would use weapons and wasn't as hung up about killing criminals as in later incarnations but he still wasn't this loner borderline EMO person like he was in the first "Dark Knight" movie. And I'm glad Nighthawk is back, I aint seen that isajeep years.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

nighthawk101 wrote:I thought it was kinda dumb... Well lemme rephrase that. It was alright. It just wasnt this AMAZING movie that it was hyped up for
i feel the same way
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

dark night?? Is this movie about black people??
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays

Post by FThompson08 »

Yeah. Its the story of how Prince made his way through the troubles of the Jackson Five and how, like Cotton Hill, lost his shins in the epic rematch with Charlie Murphy in which he was brutally beaten because of all the sequence on his blazer
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

damn them t-shirts with the sparkles...
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

speaking on enoch, have you seen the new sex change, BEST EVER!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

FThompson08 wrote:Well I haven't seen it so I have no legitamate arguement for or agianst, but that never stopped me before. I just don't like the Dark Knight concept. I mean the original Detective Comics BAtman wasn't "dark" per say. He would use weapons and wasn't as hung up about killing criminals as in later incarnations but he still wasn't this loner borderline EMO person like he was in the first "Dark Knight" movie. And I'm glad Nighthawk is back, I aint seen that isajeep years.
he never kills neither the joker or two face.....so obviously you should watch the movie before making an opinion about it....also i never once have seen bruce wayne being EMO in Batman Begins. also....im glad nighthawk is back as well, lol.
is way cooler with the lights off

Post by l33tn3kk3dskillz »

vantec89 wrote:
FThompson08 wrote:Well I haven't seen it so I have no legitamate arguement for or agianst, but that never stopped me before. I just don't like the Dark Knight concept. I mean the original Detective Comics BAtman wasn't "dark" per say. He would use weapons and wasn't as hung up about killing criminals as in later incarnations but he still wasn't this loner borderline EMO person like he was in the first "Dark Knight" movie. And I'm glad Nighthawk is back, I aint seen that isajeep years.
he never kills neither the joker or two face.....so obviously you should watch the movie before making an opinion about it....also i never once have seen bruce wayne being EMO in Batman Begins. also....im glad nighthawk is back as well, lol.
yeah but in the original comic the first like five people he fights all die one falls off a building and he was kinda emo the entire first movie boo hoo my parents died lets flee the country and my millions to live in an asian prison, but then again this is a discussion on the new movie and not the first. this one is just so much better and yes it is good that nighthawk is back on
Ares! Destroy my enemies and my life is yours!"

Post by FThompson08 »

I am refering to the original comics where he killed people without remorse. My point is, the Dark Knight "genre", for lack of a better term, wasn't concocted until later in the Batman story. At first he was like Superman but without any actual superpowers. Look at it Detective Comics from 1939.[/quote]
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Why so serious?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0