I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

and Hitler was behind pearl harbor
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:They have said that many times, but liberal douches continue to skew the phrase "involved with al-Qaeda" with "SADDAM HUSSEIN WAS BEHIND 9-11!!!!!" which Pres. Bush never said.
Ok... go find me the quotes where President Bush said that Saddam was involved with Al-quaeda and it was proven.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

watch the movie "Why We Fight". It is a liberal douche bag movie about how we are supposedly imperialists. However, they do show President Bush in a cabinet meeting saying that Saddam was not involved with 9-11 but was involved with al-Qaeda. However, they use to exploit a 9-11 victims dad by saying Bush lied about our reasons for goimg into Iraq.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

Again, show me some info that proves your point... dont tell me to go watch some random movie. If you decide to post the clip, I'll look at it.

One more thing, when debating, stop referring to the opposition as douche bags or what not. It makes your argument seem ad-hominem.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

I don't think he called his opponit ..being you... a
FThompson08 wrote: liberal douche bag
lol, even though i do think you are slowly drifting to the dark-side lol (ME just giving you a hard time) But you are right, calling people names doesnt help your case... unless they are complete idiots like Mann, then it's all they understand.

I know when I am right about something and people think I'm wrong yet its right there in front of them to see, Ii normally wont correct them, i just give a sportish laugh like Bush, and shampoo do when questioned about things lol. But then again I'm not the leader of the free world.... or am I????
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by LORD MANN »

Lexon Avery wrote:unless they are complete idiots like Mann,
shampoo you Lexon and your little dog too
......................... /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.·´
............\............ ..(
..............\.......... ...\

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

nighthawk101 wrote:Again, show me some info that proves your point... dont tell me to go watch some random movie. If you decide to post the clip, I'll look at it.

One more thing, when debating, stop referring to the opposition as douche bags or what not. It makes your argument seem ad-hominem.
Well I don't have access to the movie, I guess I could download it and post it but it aint worth it. And I was calling the movie makers a liberal douche bag not you. I have the upmost respect for you(not your ideals).
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

Im saying that anytime in a debate dont resort to ad-hominem attacks... it takes away from what point you might be trying to make.

Now, i would love you to find some substantial info solidly linking Saddam with al-quaeda.

Post by FThompson08 »

February 19: Sudan. A handwritten note that was released by the U.S. government in 2006 as part of the Operation Iraqi Freedom documents collection suggests that a representative of Saddam's government met with bin Laden on this date. Bin Laden, according to the document, suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure you can get this document through the freedom of Information act.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

nighthawk101 wrote:Im saying that anytime in a debate dont resort to ad-hominem attacks... it takes away from what point you might be trying to make.

Mann shows our point, I called him an Idiot, he tells me to go shampoo off. The left has been calling the right racists, bigots, unscientific, crazy people that talk to god, Nazi's, Anit-semantics, Jack-Ass (hehe), Rich snobs, and so on and so forth... It hasn't helped their case, just like us calling them tree hugging hippies, fags, baby killers, and Communists (even if they are, sorry my US Gov. professor popped in my head) back doesn't help ours. (let alone any other insult that dont directly link a political ideas to the party like douchebag.) Thus attack logic.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

nighthawk101 wrote:
Now, i would love you to find some substantial info solidly linking Saddam with al-quaeda.
Done. :lol:
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."

Post by LORD MANN »

Nice :lol: and Lexon Washington was right about how political party's are bad

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by FThompson08 »

I guess If you present info to people that they don't like they just ignore it.

Post by LORD MANN »

i never seen it or heard it

brilliant!!!!!!!!

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:February 19: Sudan. A handwritten note that was released by the U.S. government in 2006 as part of the Operation Iraqi Freedom documents collection suggests that a representative of Saddam's government met with bin Laden on this date. Bin Laden, according to the document, suggested "carrying out joint operations against foreign forces" in Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure you can get this document through the freedom of Information act.
linkage please so I can check your sources.
Why is the US government is no longer using the "Saddam was linked with Al-quaeda" argument to support anything anymore if it is fact?