Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

i think i win cuz im fat and have dreadlocks...score one for me
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

FThompson08 wrote: we could win against those countries).
we can kick everbody ass but we can't stay that is were we get wiped
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

LORD MANN wrote:

whiped? the united states of america does not get whiped!
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That

Post by LORD MANN »

andrewrice07 wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:

no we die and cry what would you call it

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

id call it a bunch of over sensitive dildos
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

LORD MANN wrote:
andrewrice07 wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:we can kick everbody ass but we can't stay that is were we get wiped

no we die and cry what would you call it
i say if you dont love and support the US then get the shampoo out!
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

i say we ship u to off for awhile and see if ur not singing praise of the good ole US of A after a month or so
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

mr.turtle wrote:i say we ship u to off for awhile and see if ur not singing praise of the good ole US of A after a month or so
i say i will always love my country! and if anybody here does not suppsot the us or has shampoo to say about our country then get the shampoo out!
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

LORD MANN wrote:
first of all what you're trying to say is "whipped", not "whiped". second this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard you say, and that is saying something being that it is you.

We never lose, we're America! America doesn't lose, it's because of hippie pansy leftist, that we can't get in there and get the job done like we used to! In response to your ramble, why would we want, or even need to stay after we accomplish our goal? If our mission is to win a strong offensive then we shouldn't stay afterwards, but that wasn't our only objective in Iraq. The only reason we're staying in Iraq is to eliminate all insurgents and other supporters of global terrorism and to help the Iraqis stabilize their government. I'm with andy, if you don't support the US you can get out!

I would like to reiterate the statement in Jcreed's signature, "Brent when you have a thought, just let it go..."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

whoa guess who just unleashed.....thats trippy

Post by LORD MANN »

Guess Who? wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:
first of all what you're trying to say is "whipped", not "whiped". second this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard you say, and that is saying something being that it is you.

We never lose, we're America! America doesn't lose, it's because of hippie pansy leftist, that we can't get in there and get the job done like we used to! In response to your ramble, why would we want, or even need to stay after we accomplish our goal? If our mission is to win a strong offensive then we shouldn't stay afterwards, but that wasn't our only objective in Iraq. The only reason we're staying in Iraq is to eliminate all insurgents and other supporters of global terrorism and to help the Iraqis stabilize their government. I'm with andy, if you don't support the US you can get out!

I would like to reiterate the statement in Jcreed's signature, "Brent when you have a thought, just let it go..."
you are shampoo in the head. did you not read what i put retard. I said we could defeat any army but we get are ass kicked when we try occupation becaues we never have enough men to do it with.

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

yeah but you still imply that the US can not do a job and thats bull shampoo Amercia can do all and kick all ass! no questions asked.
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

It's OK, I'm Back........We can win any war, ask the jinks and krauts, but only when we have the man power and the homefront support, 2 things we don't have now.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

only when we have the man power and the homefront support, 2 things we don't have now.
this brings back up my point that all u need to raise support is a case of polio and a wheelchair
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Well and the fact that we can't shoot hippies anymore
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."