Global Warming

Shampoo and more Shampoo
Limp Geek

Global Warming

Post by mr.turtle »

Well i read a piece in the paper about it today and i figured i'd try and get everyone's opinion on the subject
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I am really Shadow

Post by Myth »

Not a threat.
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

i think global warming is a bunch of BS just like Y2K was. its just to get people scared and try to do stupid shampoo to stop things. water takes up less space then ice. when water turns to ice it expands. so even if it does get hot enough to melt the ice caps its not gonna affect anything, because the ice will just melt and take up less space then what they are now. dont get me wrong it will flood some but not like they are saying. the only way it will flood remotely enough to affect the entire world is if it all percipatates and then rains all over the world.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Global warming is a crock. Al Gore's movie has been disproven by many scientists. He used misleading graphs and charts to make people think the world will implode tommorow. One question: They say the earth has warmed aprox. 2 degrees since the Industrial Revolution, but their own graphs show an equal spread of the increase. There is undoubtedly more pollution in the second half of this time. Why not larger growth in this time period? Also the earth was in a little Ice Age between 1600 to 1850, so this break in the Little Ice Age explains the warming.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

The graph he uses as evidence that all other scientist use as well shows a rather "complex connection" between CO2 and earths temperature over the last either 50,000 or 500,000 years. There is a rather complex connection as he states, but because it spans across so many years, and using a vary strange range of values it is had to see this "complex connection." However under a closer look you can see that there is a 200 year difference between the the raising and falling tempatures levels and the correlating CO2 levels. What I'm trying to say is when it gets HOT there is more CO2, not more CO2 then more HEAT like he tries to pass off!

This is because the leading contributer to CO2 levels is......THE OCEAN!! it has to get HOT for water to evaporate, that ocean takes a long time to get THAT hot, lets say ohhh 200 years!!

Polar bear 50 miles out a sea oh no, its a good thing they can swim out to 100 and be just fine.

Gore's a Joke, he buys his "Carbon Offsets" from himself. By the way what he hell is a "carbon offset"? Where can I buy some?

Oh whats that the top 5 more polluting cites in the world are all located in CHINA? well that justy means we need to try harder to not use any CO2 doesn't it. Gore, and the rest of the Left just want cripple the economy...now that i think about it cripple is the wrong word...ERADICATE our economy and get rich while doing it.

Oh and here is an idea Gore you wouldn't have to buy these so called "carbon offsets" if you weren't a carbon hog, you know those houses (plural meaning more then one) of yours, you could do with one, lets not forget all those "private" jet trips you take, that burn more fuel then driving a hummer across the US none stop for 3 years just to fly from L.A. to New York.

And finally lets take a closer look at what Vantec, and Thompson said, well it turns out every ice berg you see if 10 times larger under water then what you see above, no the expansion rate of water isn't 10% by any means, however, if we wanted to make more ice its not that hard. If you have 1 mml of liquid nitrogen and you dropped it in the middle of the north pacific, how big of a ice cube will you make?

Its said that all scientists are almost unanimous on the theory of global warming, (even if we on the forum know better) if a theory is ever "unanimous" in science its a lie(based on a Yiddish proverb)! We have theories, we have methods, we have hypothesis, thus we have scientists who's soul purpose of receiving funding is to disprove or expand a theory, law, and hypothesis. And that is why we have 10000000000000000 of scientists that disagree with everything, theories and even laws, in science. Another (not notable) reason why "evolution" as defined by Darwin is not a "law" of science(I.E. not factual, due to discrepancies). Global warming is a theory(a very bad one I might add), and must be viewed as one. Off course that is its own counter argument but the point is until its put to the test, and all the variables are accounted for, its a load of dung!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

I don't anything else needs to be said after that elequent manifesto from J.D. Bravo!!!!!
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

FThompson08 wrote:Global warming is a crock. Al Gore's movie has been disproven by many scientists. He used misleading graphs and charts to make people think the world will implode tommorow. One question: They say the earth has warmed aprox. 2 degrees since the Industrial Revolution, but their own graphs show an equal spread of the increase. There is undoubtedly more pollution in the second half of this time. Why not larger growth in this time period? Also the earth was in a little Ice Age between 1600 to 1850, so this break in the Little Ice Age explains the warming.
i remember watching the damn al gore video in baker's class. lmao

and Lexon, you didnt have to write a book. ^_^
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

vantec89 wrote:and Lexon, you didnt have to write a book. ^_^
I'm in the middle on one.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I am really Shadow

Post by Myth »

vantec89 wrote:i think global warming is a bunch of BS just like Y2K was. its just to get people scared and try to do stupid shampoo to stop things. water takes up less space then ice. when water turns to ice it expands. so even if it does get hot enough to melt the ice caps its not gonna affect anything, because the ice will just melt and take up less space then what they are now. dont get me wrong it will flood some but not like they are saying. the only way it will flood remotely enough to affect the entire world is if it all percipatates and then rains all over the world.
Also there is the fact that ice displaces the its exact mass in water so if all the ice in the oceans melt the levels will be the same but the ocean will be diluted because the ice caps are mainly fresh water.
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends

Post by FThompson08 »

Yeah Mr. Baker believes all this crap and wants to force us to believe it. Just like all global warming Nazis no matter how many facts you put in front of them they always call you crazy and don't listen.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

i think we should do away w/ all automobiles..... and ride turtles as transport
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

Just because you got to molest your precious turtles today doesn't mean everyone should ride them. MMMMMMMMMM.........Turtle Soup :lol:
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

my turtle can go slower then your turtle!
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

yeah well my turtle is an attack turtle.....he doubles as transport and protection

Post by FThompson08 »

I've seen your turtle......Your turtle aint shampoo