Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

yes iseral is a very good fighting force...its the way that you worded what you said that makes you sound stupid...and get the idea of child solider out of every ones head, shampoo happens and children pick up guns....get over it
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Guess Who? wrote: Sorry for pulling a JD and writing an excessively long post...
But thats a good thing. :)

You need to add about the people part where people say they "hate bush" or "bush is a dumb ass" or anything along those lines, they have no idea why yes, or they have heard some one else say why and gave you a half-ass attempt at a response, like my U.S. Government professor, save yourself go to a private college that cost an ass load. Or buy books off amazon, unless you can get "The Closing of the American Mind" from the Nicholas Public Library (without having to use them as a middle man) lol then you pull a "good will hunting" and come a job interview or test, you bedazzle them in brilliance, unless you plan to teach, or you want to join the forces.

And a great example of the medias ability to tell lies that the lefts government want you to hear is Bosnia! Marc Rich! To very miss guided or unguided occurrences in all of medias miss handling of things. And then there is the the current War, and the Presidents, always used, out of contest, "major fight in Iraq is over" comment, that was directed towards combat at organized military force, government funded and run. Not to say that a terrorist organization can't be funded and run by a government, but that they aren't waring their countries uniform(F.Y.I. we did the same thing in Bosnia, but we pulled one out of Hitlers play book, and used another countries uniform to stage our attack (two guess as what we painted on they sides of our plans...?))

It's really a joke, the uncomfortable part about it all is, say we go back to the way thing in the 1950's or when ever you thing America should go back to, our peers and we have lost is WHY things where the way they were. For example, why would I want my parents to pick my wife(if you want to go back that far)?

And if we knew why we would just be kidding ourselves today.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Guess Who? wrote:
FThompson08 wrote:The thing about weapons in Syria is that if they have moved them already but we don't know it and go in, then everyone will think Bush is just a facsit warmonger.
We should send troops to Syria completely void of media attention or consultation of the UN. If people are unaware of the status of a mission to Syria then obviously they won't be against it. We could send small regiments just as Nixon did with Cambodia during Vietnam. I believe that we would have a successfull campaign without media swaying the populace.
Where will we get the soldiers for that?
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

As you said in an earlier post, " We ahve bases in 172 countries", we can divert troops from places like Korea and Germany. But I'm not particularly fond of War with Syria, I mean will stomp a mudhole in their ass, but we need time to regroup.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by nighthawk101 »

We already have been diverting soldiers. We dont have enough men to clean up the mess in Iraq, let alone start a whole new offensive.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

how about we all just hold hands, cry, and watch some sad movie cuz i dont give a shampoo any more....its blah blah blah......lets not fight...well damn it if we didnt get our start from war...so why dont we just stick to what works
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

What are you talking about nighthawk, we have about 50,000 troops in Korea and Germany alone. That is not counting the other bases
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

just a thought but how many do we have deployed in iraq anyway?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:What are you talking about nighthawk, we have about 50,000 troops in Korea and Germany alone. That is not counting the other bases
So our military is not grossly stretched?

Post by nighthawk101 »

mr.turtle wrote:just a thought but how many do we have deployed in iraq anyway?
At or about 150,000.... I dont know the exact current number
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

nighthawk101 wrote:
mr.turtle wrote:just a thought but how many do we have deployed in iraq anyway?
At or about 150,000.... I dont know the exact current number
some where in that neighborhood yes
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

so how many soldiers do we have here at home?

Post by FThompson08 »

We could easily have 300,000 troops in Iraq if we wanted. When you have enemies like China, Russia, and Iran we can't afford to look weak
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

FThompson08 wrote: enemies like China, Russia
WTF there not are enemies
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/

Post by FThompson08 »

Are u kidding? China puts us at the top of their enemies list. The to general in China has been quoted as saying they would nuke us if we stood up for Taiwan. They also have a military alliance with Russia who under Vladimir Putin has stated that we are the cause of all the world's problems. No American assets in our enemies hands: just another reason to elect Fred Thompson for President.