Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Probably Clinton
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

oh yeah i forgot about her.....prolly bcuz she wont win if she gets on the ballot
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

I think if a Democrat wins this election we will be doomed to violence from terrorists and mediocraty on the global power chain. They will immeaditley pull out of Iraq and then we can say goodbye to being the America we once knew.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

well we sorta already arent the same country we were..........but ur point is valid....but more then likely if clinton is the dem, a rep. will win
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

In most polls a republican wins no matter who the dems run. Unless they dig up FDR, o wait he can't run, he has polio
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

but damn it he can wheel his ass to a victory....so bad..........i say howard dean..........b-yah
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

I didnt read all 6 pages....

We should get out

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:Well as a the beacon of all freedom in the Milky Way we should give everyone the option of livin like us
This is one of the most retarded statements ever
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

nighthawk101 wrote:
FThompson08 wrote:Well as a the beacon of all freedom in the Milky Way we should give everyone the option of livin like us
This is one of the most retarded statements ever
I agree with this statement, we have lost a lot of our liberty over the years, but idk where your coming from.

And to your previous statement I disagree, but that doesnt mean we need to fight a war, just set back in a base in a Iraq and let them handle it, unless they need a city demolished.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by nighthawk101 »

So you feel that the United States Government is responsible for the freedom of all oppressed nations?

Post by nighthawk101 »

Lexon Avery wrote: And to your previous statement I disagree, but that doesnt mean we need to fight a war, just set back in a base in a Iraq and let them handle it, unless they need a city demolished.
We have bases in 170 countries or so... we have enough foreign bases.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

nighthawk101 wrote:We have bases in 170 countries or so... we have enough foreign bases.
Exactly so whats one or two more...
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by nighthawk101 »

more money than we need to spend, it adds to the problem
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

so close 4 open 2 more
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

The thing is, we are there. It doesn't matter why or how we got there, we either pull out now or fight to win and start trying to cooperate with people that we may not exactly want to(Muqtada Al-Sadr) to win. We need to stop this half ass way we are fighting this war.