50%
no
13%
I wouldn't call it "god" but, there is something there
38%

Total votes: 16

Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

That was shadow's hostname when he posted that...
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

thanks stagehand, i dorp the lines you control the light.

maybe i should post my pesonal convection on what god is, what life is, why we are here and all that stuff lol, i will if anyone really wants to see how f'd up i am lol its like 5 pages double spaced. not that bad of a read either, kinda makes u think a little, i read it every now and then just to bring a smile to my face.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

oh well...

The Script, the Stage and the Source

In this spectacle of life we feel we are merely characters in this most epic of plays. We have plot, we have lighting, we have direction, and we have foreshadow. Our plot is that one day our character will die off, along with his civil drama he meets along the way. We have lighting that many times blinds us from the truth. We have direction in which we make our way upstage or downstage. We have foreshadows left by those that have already made their mark on the stage. But the character is still his own, which makes the individual battle for true meaning and a role in life. Our world is broke into many religions in which many have their own drafts of the same scripture. But possible unknown manuscripts may still be hidden from them. Can characters choose to follow this script or improvise one? We see today that many want to follow a script like Armageddon and burn the stage to the ground, but even this script is open to interpretation of the character. Are we the characters also the directors of our only life or is our role already written?

I ask to you who is this life for, who is watching the characters play their roles, what is seen by the audiences of life. As communication develops in our world we feel that we grow closer to the people around us and afar. So we begin to try to explain our actions to others so then they know our reasoning. For example, the reason one might give money or food to the poor. So does this make us the audience for each other, is the director the only one watching, are the stagehands watching us, am I watching you. Is anyone really paying attention to what is going on around them? Who am I and what are you? Just as I can not read your mind but make an opinion about your actions, this does not mean you can not read mine or do the exact same back to me does it?

As I mentioned earlier the idea of light and it’s blinding power. I am not entertaining the idea that light is bad, nor am I entertaining the idea it is good. Light must have a balance if one is to see anything at all. If a man is setting center stage with the mighty stage lights glimmering down on him, he will become blinded by this light and only be able to see the stage if that. He would not be able to see the audience before him as they lay in the dark or even know if there was one. As well as a man in the center of a blackened dark stage can not see anything at all stage and audience. Balance is needed if one is to see everything. So if one feels that his lighting is insufficient he might want to tell his stagehands to do their jobs because we can not see the people without the light.

Alright now that we have gotten the mood for our play right we can begin to act and understand. As with many scripts the writer must understand his audience and his massage if he is going to get his massage across. “Who is the audience” that might be a good question but it must be asked later. In turn we must ask the question “What are they or I supposed to see?” So let us go back to our man on our newly lighted stage and bring a woman to sit with him. What does he now know? Well he knows that he is not alone on the stage, and that the audience knows he is not alone on stage. What does the woman know? Well she knows she is on a stage with a man, and that the audience can see them together. This may be wrong of me to ask but what do the audience see and what are they doing? They see that a man is on stage with a woman, and they wait for an event to procreate. We can now see that the audience to one is also the audience to many. At this point we can now pass a judgment that depending on your prospective of the play has an effect on what you know.

Now I ask to you what this life is, where this world came from, and why we are here. These are the questions that have bewildered mankind from his opening act. As our world grows in population and in knowledge not only of today but of the past we still question origin and meaning. With this some/many individuals fight for the idea of his role, and his story. So they try to explain to themselves and the world with religion or science, they explain the right from wrong and the beginning from the end(s). But as I do not remember my own birth but I can be told what it was, is our creation not meant to be known and are the creations we hear only stories.

Let us go back to our stage where our man and woman have been setting. The man has been thinking and asks “How did I get here?” the woman says “Well I don’t know. You were here before I was.” The man looks up to the stagehands above the stage that controlled the lights and asks “How did I get here?” Our greatly under paid and under appreciated stagehand replies back “What you have light, figure it out on your own.” The crowd laughs and the stagehand goes back to his work. Our man is still confused and he developed a great many amount of ideas of what we could make from the stage. Our man tells the woman a lot of ideas some of which she could agree or believe to and some she could not. The question still stands “where did we come from?” and as an individual we must passé this questions answer. But now we can also ask “who is this under paid under appreciated stagehand?” Our stage has limits as on how much of the stage can one explore but also how much does one want to explore. Merely meaning that there are levels of understanding, and unless the stagehand tells us we may never grow near to the truth. I leave this to you to explore the levels of the stage and make your own opinion on it.

Finally I can come to ask you where is this script taking us, is this script writing in its own direction, are we taking ourselves in our own direction. When we take action we try to calculate the means versus the odds to see if our actions are the best ones. Today we dispute the new fuel source of the future as we grow near to the end of the fossil fuel act/age. Just because we are taking this action does not mean it will not meet conflict of its own. As we see with Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) or dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) they had helped the problem at hand but we could not tell the problem that was to accrue. As I can not see my own future but I can set a goal for it. Are we not supposed to know ours so do we set goals for it?

As we left our man on stage he wonders around in a state of utter confusion in the search for “creation”. His search leads him to start tarring up the floor where our lofty stagehand throws a rock at the floor that he is trying to take up and yells “Stop that”. Now our man is angry and confused and yells back “You told me to find out where I came from but yet you won’t let me explore to learn the stage and how it got here.” The stagehand replies “I turned on the light. Then you demanded me to tell you where you came from, and now you destroy my stage that I will one day have to fix. So excuse me if you can not yet reason the idea of me stopping you from destroying the stage.” Our man is now more confused and continues to think about his “creation”. It then dawns on him that he had to have come from the light, being all of this wasn’t here before so the light created it. He then takes his chair and our woman’s chair on top of each other to reach the light, so he can examine it and gain the knowledge that the stagehand is withholding. Blinded by how close he is to the light he reaches his hand out to grasp it. The lights heat was to hot for his hand to hold on to and he pulls back quickly in pain. This action throws his balance off making him fall from his over weighed poor balanced stacked chairs.

At this point I’ll leave our little script for you to finish. Merely meaning what I can not dictate over your views of the worlds, and you can not dictate over mine. Our stagehand can guide us but for his knowledge on the matter that is known may also be limited. For one can see of these three questions I asked the idea of present, past and future. I can not tell you the answers to these questions about the script. But who is directing is only the prospective angle that matters to the individual and what he wants to see or can see. I can only say that with my experience it has led me to declare that I am both. I am the director when I choose to take action and I am then character when my actions choose me. It is hard to see the difference between the two but it is evident that they are both there. Our stagehand may merely be a guide to a higher path, but we must respect and identify to his actions. So please try to understand that this is my view, one can see things as I or one can refuse. But one can also grow in his/her beliefs threw understanding others.

What is a man that has nothing? What does a man that has everything want? Where can man gain sight of who he is and how he came about? We see that the poor just want to keep living, while the rich just want to get richer. Where a man find himself and his needs, is where he defines his wants. For this a man needs a base of needs to influence what makes him and what he desires. I desire knowledge and I my need is life. But where does this desire come from and where does this need originate?

This is the realm of natural processes and natural growth. Men are born with limitations not just on there stage but also on their abilities. Men grow from influence and act as they have been taught by influenced. I search for knowledge threw the truth to give me peace of mind, and fulfill my soul. The search not only is one of provision but one of time. My search for knowledge is my pursuit for living, and my vision of truth and facts are of personal instinct that has been rooted from influences in my life.

This analogy of script and time, of stage and world, or source and origin are explained threw perspective, time, and fulfillment. It tries to answer questions about life with life, and comes back on to its self with the first question of who is directing. This answer is one that has many answers based on faith of religion or scientific evidence come about, but the real question to the people that answer this question is one of faith. People fell faith can answer almost every question but even faith has an origin and that is in influence of truth.

Where can man find truth? Where is truth? What it our truth? These are very hard questions to answer and many times is comforted back to faith. The statement “No one has all the answers” or “No one has all the answers but god” is the willingness to be influenced by ones self, by others and by the truth. To determine what is truth is one in influenced levels. There is the truth of ones self, there is the truth of others, and there is the truth that is lived and is life. Truth has 3 levels of influence but infinite proportions of these levels. Some could say that worldly religious figures such as Jesus or Muhammad had perfect balance of there influences that make truth. But as a rule or perspectives in influence this figured could just be appealing to the primary influence in the views of others. So again the argument comes back to the individual on what is his influence and what makes him himself and others themselves.

What is life? Life is an influence that is leveled by truth. What is truth? Truth is an influence that is leveled by life. One does not need faith to answer or believe but a grasp of his influences to live a complete life, original and full.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by Vamp188 »

OMFG!! You Wrote This?! It Seriously Almost Brought Me To Tears...I Love You....You Are My God Now...

(Sry I'm A Little Late On Replying To This Message...Haven't Been On Here In A While...)
Better To Be An Open Sinner Than A False Saint

I Hate People
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

lol Yeah I wrote this, looking back i'm a shampoo dip shampoo i'm LMOAO right now
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by Vamp188 »

I Still Loved It...Its Pretty Damn Deep
Better To Be An Open Sinner Than A False Saint

I Hate People
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

I know this is late but I can't believe nobody else said it....Your mom is deep. Sorry had to
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
they call me lando...

Re: IS THERE A GOD..?

Post by Black Up »

There's this guys i know, Josh Newton, who has many odd talents, such as lock smith, stereo competitor, mack daddy, and amateur tattoo artist. HE has recently claimed to be the one true higher being and i believe him.
When you are out numbered, call for black up!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

dued!!!!!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, da dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dadude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude,
When you are out numbered, call for black up!
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

shampoo you cricket... you in my spot. I smack his jaw up. shampoo dat isajeep ass up.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

isajeep just stole hawks tv again. So lets say for sure there is a god(i belive but not speaking of any one less) and is well how do i put this dark as night would u do when u get to the gates of heaven.
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/