WoW Chat

Talk about games and stuff...
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

NinjaZ wrote:... Well Equipment does mean alot but still not more then skill thats how i see it.
I meant to say that class determines equipment, DPS, amount of life, amount of mana, etc. The amount of damage you deal really effects how you have to play. With a caster, you have to play a lot smater because you don't deal the damage that a rogue does, you don't get to wear any kind of armor but cloth, and you also have a higher chance to get hit than a rogue does (because of the rogue's high agility). So, in a duel, certain characters are destined to win. (If they have equal levels and gear)
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

you half to have some player skill
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

We talked about this in Earth Science... yeah you do. But the ability to deal damage\heal\blah blah blah is determined by your class. You need both, but how you play is decided by what you do when you log in... and make a new character! Have you ever even played it?

Post by LORD MANN »

yes i have played sadly

brilliant!!!!!!!!
n00b Geek

Post by Jcreed08 »

I believe that it takes both. I have a warrior on WOW and I have a Warlock. Now if anyone knows me they know that Im always a warrior in games like these, my player skill and the class both make it a good character for me but now when you go into the Warlock it is not so much because I dont have much player skill toward a warlock but someone else could be very good with them, so I believe that it is both you have to have player skill and character class skill in the game.
my shirts. they sparkle!

Post by Sunny-D »

Equipment is a very very important part of the game. If you come up against a warrior in full tier 3 and an epic weapon such as dark edge of insanity or might of menethil there is not much that will stop them if you werent on the same level gear as them. Gear is what the whole game is based around. You could have more player skill then anyone else in the world but if your in level 60 greens then you arent going to be able to take down a player in full epics. Its just not gonna happen. But most generally if you have the player skill then you will have the gear. But in this game and diablo 2 GEAR > SKILL
2.4 3800+ X2
2gb corsair valueselect
500w Enermax Liberty
ABiT An8
250gb SATA 2 Seagate Hd
Sony cd-dvd combo
Sapphire x1800xt 512mb
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

Wow forgot about that. that is very true. With stats even with my elite naked gaming skills i can be beat at equel lvl if they have far better equipment.
I like Cereal

Post by LORD MANN »

you half to have some player skill to get good equipment or good people skill

brilliant!!!!!!!!
n00b Geek

Post by Jcreed08 »

But you all are also forgetting that sometimes player skill does not matter if you have the friends that give you the best equipment and tells you everything to do through the game adn tells you what armor to get because then it is not player skill anymore it is your friends skill and/or your people skill to understand what you have to do in order to be good.
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

Jcreed08 wrote:But you all are also forgetting that sometimes player skill does not matter if you have the friends that give you the best equipment and tells you everything to do through the game adn tells you what armor to get because then it is not player skill anymore it is your friends skill and/or your people skill to understand what you have to do in order to be good.
This is also true. Bottom line is that you need everyone of these.
I like Cereal

Post by LORD MANN »

NinjaZ wrote:
Jcreed08 wrote:But you all are also forgetting that sometimes player skill does not matter if you have the friends that give you the best equipment and tells you everything to do through the game adn tells you what armor to get because then it is not player skill anymore it is your friends skill and/or your people skill to understand what you have to do in order to be good.
This is also true. Bottom line is that you need everyone of these.
yes damn right think you :P

brilliant!!!!!!!!
n00b Geek

Post by Jcreed08 »

MANN you really need to learn to spell or type or something..... think you it would be thank you there is a "A" no "I" we learn this in second grade, but anyways back to the point thank you for agreeing with me.
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

ok now we need somthing new to debate about...
I like Cereal
n00b Geek

Post by Jcreed08 »

You would have to start a new thread in order to that one Ninja, pick a good topic and turn it into a 8 page thread again (Crazy).

Post by LORD MANN »

Jcreed08 wrote:MANN you really need to learn to spell or type or something..... think you it would be thank you there is a "A" no "I" we learn this in second grade, but anyways back to the point thank you for agreeing with me.
you can read and under stand it so i'm doing good

brilliant!!!!!!!!