WoW Chat

Talk about games and stuff...
I am really Shadow

Post by Myth »

LORD MANN wrote:Myth your women is all over i cant beat her off with a stick i tried she ends up takin it away and beats me with it
Its not my fault you like beatings................can we say S&M
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

Horde=always dead Allys :)
I like Cereal
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

ROUGE>>>>>everything else... (except for shaman... cause shaman never die... ever) 8|
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

hmarkland2008 wrote:ROUGE>>>>>everything else... (except for shaman... cause shaman never die... ever) 8|
i think it depends on the player themselves. like class has nothing to do with it unless its like a mage vs. priest cause mages do so much damage and priests do next to nothing.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

no idea what u all are talking about...
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

andrewrice07 wrote:no idea what u all are talking about...
that is a good thing
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

Well back on the allys lol
I like Cereal
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

you left horde again?
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

not really i still use him but i like Bunny much better :D
I like Cereal
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

vantec89 wrote:
hmarkland2008 wrote:ROUGE>>>>>everything else... (except for shaman... cause shaman never die... ever) 8|
i think it depends on the player themselves. like class has nothing to do with it unless its like a mage vs. priest cause mages do so much damage and priests do next to nothing.
Actually, they do make a difference. For instance, you have your melee classes which are of course rouge and warrior. You have ranged classes like hunters, mages, and warlocks. Then you have support classes like druid, priest, paladin (this one is an exception since it does spell damage, melee, and healing), and shaman. The class you choose complete changes the way you play, and they way your character performs.
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

vantec89 wrote:
Actually, they do make a difference. For instance, you have your melee classes which are of course rouge and warrior. You have ranged classes like hunters, mages, and warlocks. Then you have support classes like druid, priest, paladin (this one is an exception since it does spell damage, melee, and healing), and shaman. The class you choose complete changes the way you play, and they way your character performs.
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

Really it depends on the player way more. It depends on how the player plays. myself EX. I am more of the stay in the shadows person. Until allys have engaged then i will assits the attack. also your skill is most important. If you dont know how to move around fast and exacute moves while moving then it will be far more diffacult to defeat your enemy more than likly end with results of death. Move fast Attack fast.
I like Cereal
n00b Geek

Post by hmarkland2008 »

NinjaZ wrote:Really it depends on the player way more. It depends on how the player plays. myself EX. I am more of the stay in the shadows person. Until allys have engaged then i will assits the attack. also your skill is most important. If you dont know how to move around fast and exacute moves while moving then it will be far more diffacult to defeat your enemy more than likly end with results of death. Move fast Attack fast.
Yeah... that's all true. But you also have to take into acount DPS... melee or spell damage. Amount of armor (weither or not you can wear plate, chain, leather, cloth). Dual weilding, sheilds... it think it depends more on class... but still a lot on player skill too. Cause what is the point of an AoE Mage if you don't know how to use it?! :lol:
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

... Well Equipment does mean alot but still not more then skill thats how i see it.
I like Cereal
n00b Geek

Post by Jcreed08 »

Guys......... I said that it would never happen......... But I did, Im addicted to WOW. It is so damn fun and I dont know why.