Apocalypto

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
Limp Geek

Apocalypto

Post by NinjaZ »

Well i really went to find more of a documentery on the mayans but i found a more action film that turned to be pretty decent.
I like Cereal
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

A Mel Gibson movie where a Jew doesn't get crucified, what is the point in seeing that??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Limp Geek

Post by NinjaZ »

lol i was hoping to get info on the Mayans.
I like Cereal
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

NinjaZ wrote:lol i was hoping to get info on the Mayans.
i dont want to no nething else about beaners and their way of life we should be making them watch a movie about us not the other way around i swear the beaners are trying to brainwash us first we have to learn spanish when they sholud b learning english then they take the only thing good thats been hatin(mel gibson) and then brainwash him into making a documentary about them and their history i swear what is the world comin 2
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

NinjaZ wrote:lol i was hoping to get info on the Mayans.
i dont want to no nething else about beaners and their way of life we should be making them watch a movie about us not the other way around i swear the beaners are trying to brainwash us first we have to learn spanish when they sholud b learning english then they take the only thing good thats been hatin(mel gibson) and then brainwash him into making a documentary about them and their history i swear what is the world comin 2
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE