For fans of Flaw and hard rock

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
Lite Geek

For fans of Flaw and hard rock

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

If your a big fan of the Kentucky hard rock band you should like
Five Bolt Main which was founded by the ex- vocalist, drummer, and bassist ( guitarist if i'm mistaken) of the same band. The band has released their debut album Venting a few months back which includes the hit "Pathetic" and surprisingly haven't changed a bit.

If your looking for other good hard rock bands I would suggest Bobaflex, Sevendust, 10 Years, Chevelle, and Taproot to name a few.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Bobaflex is the shampoo, they are shampoo crazy, love that band. id also have to add american minor i heard a few of there songs pretty bad ass, i just cant find any of their CD's, to get my hands on.

and then there would be my cus's band - This city is... - i have a few of there song, they havent made it out of his garage yet, other then a few local places up north. but they sound like "the starting line" mixed with "taking back sunday"
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

shampoo yeah FLAW shampoo rocks! and sevendust and taproot are also awesome! does anyone know when FLAW's next concert is b/c i want to shampoo go if its close!
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

Didin't Flaw break up after they toured for their last album so some of the members could form a new band like I said before? Aw nvm.
Hey is anyone going to any hard rock concerts soon? I'm planning on seeing NIN at rupp this friday with a friend.
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

as far as i know they are still together.....blittle wasnt your old roommate or something like that connected with FLAW like he was a cousin to one of the memebers in FLAW??
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
Lite Geek

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

If you're looking for other Kentucky native bands try keeping a eye out for Black Stone Cherry who have an album coming this July.