The end withholds the secret

Shampoo and more Shampoo
n00b Geek
Location: Crocketts jipwise stealing chips and everything else i can get in my shirt

The end withholds the secret

Post by consolegamer »

In the beggininig, a person is given a soul and spirit. from that point that you begin to talk, is the start of your actual existence. you are not know as anything until then. when you begin to talk your true character will show, depending on your parents is how easy or how hard it is to build upon. once you speak that first word, there is no going back. from what you have learned before the first chosen word you decide to say, is your character and life depends on you to build, value, or waste. and from habit as a child you will learn how to change that and how to munipulate that to change and succeed in life. as you grow many things will pass through your wonderfully sensitive morals, and ambitions. to point one out to you me being the writer, i am going to skip a couple of ideas that are deeply important and mention the being of god. to me, i am sincerely disappointed when i hear people talk about the being of god as often as they do. i am not to share the ideas, knowledge, and perference i have for the subject. being only a simple human being you should let the subject of god and religion dissappear in the fog of understanding of it that you have for this topic. the end of life is in other words and more simple to be known as the conclusion, and yes it is. as your soul is removed and all records of your life are kept for memories for family and friends, you will then come upon the idea of god and his purpose or existence as well. and then and only then you will understand the reason of (sole purpose) which will then change to (soul purpose). what i am trying to say is dont start coversations about the god and religions. it will only rip you away from the mission you casted on when you said the first word. what i have wrote is not a matter of believing, it is a matter of understanding. now we all know what a person as myself josh harper says is not worth understanding or even reading to the end, either because of your lack of knowing the author or knowing the content. if you are a true person you will only believe what you always have and keep it bottled inside of you, because only there can it stay safe and out of harms way. by saying harm i only mean to stay clear of false ideas or beliefs that you have always disbelieved. congradulations for you readers who have actually stayed listening to me throughout this entire thing. you have just received the right to listen to me ever agian. and this is not a religious topic i have talked about or the meaning of god i have been saying to you. this is not to achknowledge as a speech or attempt to change your ideas, it is simply to tell you that continuously discussing this topic, will most likely result in less belief of the truth when it is brought upon you in the hidden section of your life.
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

Wow, that's alot of typing. Summary?
Less words?
I don't really get it.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

note i just typed what i think as i read this post may not have been the right hting to do but take my ideas as they come when they come to understand the conclusion i reach.
once you speak that first word, there is no going back. from what you have learned before the first chosen word you decide to say, is your character and life depends on you to build, value, or waste.
more pro chose me like (HEHE)
and from habit as a child you will learn how to change that
habits are things children get into and some times most of the time cant get there selves out of it. for example thinking for there own. one we see al across this world. but as you said earlyer the may the may come out they may not depending on how bad/good they are. if the parent raises* this soul to have a chose then it will grow, if not then the ideas of the "WORLD" will fold in. good good me like me like
and how to munipulate that to change and succeed in life. as you grow many things will pass through your wonderfully sensitive morals, and ambitions. to point one out to you me being the writer,i am going to skip
a couple of ideas that are deeply important and mention the being of god. to me, i am sincerely disappointed when i hear people talk about the being of god as often as they do. i am not to share the ideas, knowledge,
and perference i have for the subject. being only a simple human being you should let the subject of god and religion dissappear in the fog of understanding of it that you have for this topic. the end of life is in
other words and more simple to be known as the conclusion, and yes it is. as your soul is removed and all records of your life are kept for memories for family and friends, you will then come upon the idea of god
and his purpose or existence as well. and then and only then you will understand the reason of (sole purpose) which will then change to (soul purpose). what i am trying to say is dont start coversations about the god and religions. it will only rip you away from the mission you casted on when you said the first word. what i have wrote is not a matter of believing, it is a matter of understanding.
ok...thats alot most of it jobing around like i tend to do when i write papers and what not but as the dumba$$ isaac has stated its easyer if u would have just said what u were getting to "what i am trying to say is dont start coversations about the god and religions. it will only rip you away from the mission you casted on when you said the first word." next it sounds to me at this point, i havent finish reading the post, but it sounds as if u are pained to think about meaning and being. if you dont want to talk and think about that then ill make a new post "WHAT IS TRUTH?" or better yet "IS THERE AN UNIVERSAL ORDER?". all im tring to do is get people to think. by the way amout u put into this post is you are thinking and thats the first set to becoming ones true self, and know ones SOUL PURPOSE and stated above.
now we all know what a person as myself josh harper says is not worth understanding or even reading to the end, either because of your lack of knowing the author or knowing the content. if you are a true person you will only believe what you always have and keep it bottled inside of you, because only there can it stay safe and out of harms way.
but early you say that people have to find there own truth(in a manner of words) how can you do that if you are traped in the meanings filled around you, in order to state "BELIEVE's out of harms way" you must know what they are, you cant do that if your just filled with ideas and never get the chance to put your own out there.
by saying harm i only mean to stay clear of false ideas or beliefs that you have always disbelieved. congradulations for you readers who have actually stayed listening to me throughout this entire thing. you have just received the right to listen to me ever agian. and this is not a religious topic i have talked about or the meaning of god i have been saying to you. this is not to achknowledge as a speech or attempt to change your ideas, it is simply to tell you that continuously discussing this topic, will most
likely result in less belief of the truth when it is brought upon you in the hidden section of your life.

ok so getting there the last part of this post. you make yourself a failure to your own beleifes, to to take away from your "truth" but you just protected your hidden section. unless of course you are like me and you fight over and opion that isnt yours. opps i think i may have shown mine. but mean people, will all people but a few, get the chance to free them selves from there parents teachings. good for you that you managed to come to this your self. BUT let me toss this out to you, MORE AND MORE our world is losing touch with each other frankly id like to live in a world ruled by power of the mind but i dont see that happening for a long long ass time.
I want everyone to be connected so are "TRUTHS" are united and we become complete. maybe then we can end this travasty of the world.
not be forced to remake the stars.

communication is the only way we can come closer to uniting the truths on MAN and become ORDER. with that come understanding, and hard mindedness.

I myself am a failure to my own beliefs.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek
Location: Crocketts jipwise stealing chips and everything else i can get in my shirt

what

Post by consolegamer »

the reason i wrote that was because an ignorant person like lexon avery was talking about somthing he doesnt know.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

there are things i know, but thoughts are the things i write , do not anger becuase we find different ways to the truth. i am what i am.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

I fail my beliefs, to a certain extent.
That made more sense the second time. I think 'Enter' helps it be more legible.
n00b Geek

what

Post by consolegamer »

lexon avery you are a fake you know for a fact what you are writing you believe none of it. you are a fake. what you have wrote says nothing about you accept that you are on some serious drugs or you have no idea what you are doing.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

u know u can just call me LEX lol, wow u got me, i have no personality, i am an empty shell of a person, i have no meaning and gain nothing from living. I am all of this, thats what makes me so "MAD" or "Crazy". YOUR point...?

HERES mine: if one does not understand one will gain nothing, and be controled by nothing.

why is there something, if it be easyer for there to be nothing, i am nothing
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

what

Post by consolegamer »

this is funny, you think what you say makes a point, but all it does is reveal more and more what you dont know, this discussion is over. dont talk about this anymore to me or toward me. and i mean it. putting words in my mouth to make fun of really yourself is a waste of time. and your old english grammer doesnt cut it all it does is make it look like the worst accent.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

ummm i was saying the truth.....i have no personality, i am an empty shell of a person, my life remains to be meanless.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

what

Post by consolegamer »

shut up
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

y..? becuase my incoclusiveness is driving u crazy, i dont see what we a arguing aobut in the first place ive alost agreeed to every word u have said.
i know im a souless shampoo
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

what

Post by consolegamer »

even if you have agreed, your reply could contain aggreement but you will twist the statement and make it appear as if it meant somthing else.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

what do u think my "agreements" are...??? id love for u to point them out. everything i say appears as YOU want it to i cant change that. i can only add to it.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

what

Post by consolegamer »

shut up it over, besides i wrote this attempting to stop the discussion of this subject. youve changed it into an argument. so shut up