STLP

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Cell phone whore.

Post by NateDawg2007 »

blittle wrote:Yea, they havent been too sucessful recruiting good members. They let the vagina in (Guess Who) and a couple of other who dont do crap.

you know i agree there are some people in there that dont know diddly crap about computers and you could pull some redneck out of class that would know more about computers than some people in STLP!!!! Thats just the thing about our school though cause if your not in that click you aint gettin crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter who you are or where your from.
n00b Geek

Post by bignasty »

not in that click? get over yourself nate, grows some nads and if you wanna do stuff get yourself out there
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

that is possible the most disturbing pic i have ever seen... but its funny!!!!.... al i agree wit Bignasty.. if you want to do stuff and be included then go to the comp lab and make urself seen.... and do little stuff 4 Mrs. G... believe it or not that will make a big difference... oh and by the way dont fry anyones network card at the lanaloopoza*... that is good 4 at least half a year of condemption....
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
8 gig Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
Turtle Beach DPX21 Optical headset
3 Seagate 500gig
1 Western Digital "WHITE LABEL" 1 TB
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

lol u said "click"; hehehe what a dumbass, they're right if u want to get out here and become a big time stlp peep. Talk to Jeremy not Mrs. G. shes more of a base, jeremys more like the head (maybe because if mrs G was our head we'd all be crazy lol (love ya mrs G.))

you have to know your stuff and u have to know the right ppl (nd know how to not piss them off) just come out to the lab after school if someones out her, (we could always use more AA players) and then when ur older take and ind. computer study out in the lab. (sure u get work but u have a good time)
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

yeah if it werent for Jeremy STLP wouldnt even be possible... i mean jeremy has made a lot of showcases happen and is almost always willing to help "im shure i have annoyed him lately" ...however Mrs. G does still have most of the say so....
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
3 Seagate 500gig
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

NateDawg2007 wrote:
blittle wrote:Yea, they havent been too sucessful recruiting good members. They let the vagina in (Guess Who) and a couple of other who dont do crap.

you know i agree there are some people in there that dont know diddly crap about computers and you could pull some redneck out of class that would know more about computers than some people in STLP!!!! Thats just the thing about our school though cause if your not in that click you aint gettin crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter who you are or where your from.
I am so tired of you.... they can make fun of me, however I can't have someone that's more of a n00b than me making fun.

You are the the uber queer fag gaywad tard that doesn't even belong here! No one here likes you.
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

i dont agree with ur choice of bshin nate dawg however you could have simply said, " Name 1 person in STLP that doesnt even know more than about computers" becuase i cant think of anyone...
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
3 Seagate 500gig
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

DJ_007 wrote:i dont agree with ur choice of bshin nate dawg however you could have simply said, " Name 1 person in STLP that doesnt even know more than about computers" becuase i cant think of anyone...
fair enough... I'll settle there.