STLP

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

blittle wrote:Yea, they havent been too sucessful recruiting good members. They let the vagina in (Guess Who) and a couple of other who dont do crap.
And ppl like me a lordofthepc's r stuck with a butt load to do
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by hm_008 »

Lexon Avery wrote:
blittle wrote:Yea, they havent been too sucessful recruiting good members. They let the vagina in (Guess Who) and a couple of other who dont do crap.
And ppl like me a lordofthepc's r stuck with a butt load to do
Im in the STLP, i dont do ANYTHING! Not that i dont want to, but we dont have meetings anymore, and no one has ever asked me to do anything. (i guess it doesnt matter... i dont know anything about computers... so say a few of the other STL's) :x
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Thats y u ask if theres anything that should be done, and then u have to do something and the give u more power MUHHAHAHAHA
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by hm_008 »

Lexon Avery wrote:Thats y u ask if theres anything that should be done, and then u have to do something and the give u more power MUHHAHAHAHA
Thanks for the heads-up. Ill try it sometime.
Cell phone whore.

Post by NateDawg2007 »

all that im saying is that i want to be in STLP because i know alot about computers and i would like to join STLP to learn more! i mean come on i can rebuild a computer but im not in STLP yet?
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

okay... who else in my grade beside me and the others that are in "STLP" (which there are maybe two that wouldn't even show up anyway)... and I'm like hm 008 nobody ever ask me to do anything! other than set up the projector, show them how to do something, and occaisionally try to get a paper jam fixed.

But I really do appreciate you taking the only good thing about school to me and fscking that up for me to. thanks ahole (no wonder ppl like nighthawk don't like u)!

What in the hell have I ever done to you to recieve this?
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Well im in it and every time i want to be a part of sometin i seem to get left out unless lordofthepcs manages to get me in..... ever since the one accident at the first lanapoluza its like im not allowed to be involved in any projects..... I guess if u screw up once u r condemed for life in the dictatorship..... who knows............ of course im not able to come to a lot of meetings when they do take place due to Band practice or somthing.... I guess it doesnt pay to do a variety of activities....
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
8 gig Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
Turtle Beach DPX21 Optical headset
3 Seagate 500gig
1 Western Digital "WHITE LABEL" 1 TB
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

well see u f-ed up hardware, we dont care about software that much lol, and it was our first and moreless only thing thats gone wrong with LANapalooza.

lol i do stuff all the time for ppl, i mean even french my god whats the world coming too, when FFA wants computer help....!!!?!??!?!!
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

DJ_007 wrote:I guess if u screw up once u r condemed for life in the dictatorship..... who knows............
absolutely correct...
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

well to be quite honest with you i wasnt interesed in your 2 cents anyways... considering you are the reason that we dont have meetings as often..... as far as i know the only person you have been condemed by is well most of the members...
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
3 Seagate 500gig

Post by lordofthepcs »

DJ_007 wrote:well to be quite honest with you i wasnt interesed in your 2 cents anyways... considering you are the reason that we dont have meetings as often..... as far as i know the only person you have been condemed by is well most of the members...
Exactly...

And Guess_who, I remember that one showcase when I did ALL the work... but what's new...
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

lordofthepcs wrote:
DJ_007 wrote:well to be quite honest with you i wasnt interesed in your 2 cents anyways... considering you are the reason that we dont have meetings as often..... as far as i know the only person you have been condemed by is well most of the members...
Exactly...

And Guess_who, I remember that one showcase when I did ALL the work... but what's new...
that's bull and you wonder why I want to do things by myself...
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

i remember one particular showcase that i was actually there and helped lord of the pcs more than you did and i wasnt even presenting with him....
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
3 Seagate 500gig
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

DJ_007 wrote:i remember one particular showcase that i was actually there and helped lord of the pcs more than you did and i wasnt even presenting with him....
tell me how so? you did so sucky with psp8 i didn't realize...
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

yeah my presentation with psp8 did suck... however i got all kinds of awesome sfuff ready and my so called teamate forgot everything i had ready on another comp in the lab..... it wasnt my fault....
AMD X6 1075T @3.8
Sapphire AMD HD6950 2gig
3 Seagate 500gig