Presidential Canidates

Shampoo and more Shampoo
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Good Communication...? I guess I understand if your trying to say because he doesn't do anything(brought on by your admitted laziness) he doesn't have to communicate I.E. good communication skills.... And If good policy's are good because we know they wont every happen (again brought on by laziness) Then i understand you completely. :)
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

His laziness is exaggerated. He worked hard enough to beat an incumbent with high poll numbers in his first Senate race.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

FThompson08 wrote:His laziness is exaggerated. He worked hard enough to beat an incumbent with high poll numbers in his first Senate race.
My ass, If I was on Law & Order all I'd have to do is put my name on a ballet and Boom I win! That and pay money that says "Vote for me" and a picture of you or maybe a video clip off the show and you got 64% of the vote.

But beyond, that I think it is cute how you think that a president is supposed to do good things for this country. When it seems like everyone else is looking out for number one, he's looking out for the American people. What a load of bull. (I kinda sound like a Liberal I blame a Right Wing College that I attend)
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

If you were on Law & Order you could win. O, and you have to be involved in politics for 40 years and play a key role in the Watergate scandal, depose a governor who abuses people, uncover Chinese involovment in paying money under the table to the Clintons, and be named Statesman of the year. Yeah you could definitley win then.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

"you have to be involved in politics for 40 years", irrelevant , Name something an American citizen can say "oh that Fred Thompson"

"play a key role in the Watergate scandal", irrelevant, ask an American what the Watergate Scandal was (ages 30 and below)

"depose a governor who abuses people", irrelevant, Ask an American what governor it it? Or better yet what state?

"uncover Chinese involovment in paying money under the table to the Clintons", irrelevant, If an American new about this, and could verify it was true, then the Big H wouldn't run because we would have hung him and his entire family for treason (just cause, you do get what i mean by that right...)

"be named Statesman of the year". irrelevant The Nihilistic bourgeois of today still have no idea what a statesmen is or on what grounds a statesmen would stand.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

These things are not irrelevant. They provide a base of knowledge from which he can draw on if he is elected. Experience and political know-how is very important. While these things may not mean as much as policy(which I'm not saying he doesn't have good policy) they do create a connection with the American public, because they know he has experience.

P.S. who do you think is the best candidate
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

They are Irrelevant for a "Presidential candidate" if 98% of Americans cannot answer or don't know about any of your points. all they know is Law and Order. He might very well be the best pick out there but no one knows why, get what I'm saying, they don't care. Its just "lalalala oh hey is that the guy off L&O?? ... I think it is".

Who do I think the best one is.....I'm not 35 yet, thank g-d lol
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

I think people never look deep at policy question. They just look at basic questions like: "Where do stand on abortion, gun control, and Iraq?" As long as his basic principles are in line with mainstream America, thats all that matters.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

FThompson08 wrote:I think people never look deep at policy question.
Thats why all they care about is Law and Order. Just giving you a hard time. and it doesn't matter right now we still have a whole Year before the election
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

Law & Order is a pretty damn good show. Fred Thompson is soooo dreamy