What type of government are we?

Shampoo and more Shampoo
Richard Cranium

What type of government are we?

Post by Lexon Avery »

This isn't a poll, this isnt a joke of a question, this is a plea for some sanity in this country.

(Just really pissed off at my US government professor)

Oh this just came to me, before you even answer I want you to give some kind of proof. Like so....

Exp: Anarchy - because we have no Laws or Code.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

You must really hate that prof because this makes like the second or third time you've mentioned 'em in a negative way.
We're supposed to be a democracy but I think it's just superficial.. we're more like an oligarchy. It's a smoke and mirrors kind of thing.. the masses are sheep most of the time... there's a lot of manipulation going on with every level of society and most aspects of our lives by those appointed in powerful positions.
There's a lot of conspiracy theories floating around about the US being part of a NWO. Some of them are pretty convincing.

I'm curious. What did your professor say this time that's set you off?
Last edited by Art Vandelay on Tue May 08, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

we have the prefect example of democracy but we have the most dumb ass leader of all time :tardhammer: and it just proves what good Taxes is :P
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

LORD MANN wrote:we have the prefect example of democracy but we have the most dumb ass leader of all time :tardhammer: and it just proves what good Taxes is :P
I'm guessing you tried to type Texas... which is very ironic because you're calling someone who went to Yale a "dumb ass", when you can't really even spell Texas, or as you would know it Taxes... please learn how to type and spell before you plan on arguing on the internet...

and I felt that this was appropriate for Brent...

I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

no you just proved your on point by arguing i was just say how great the U.S. is and how dumb are leaders are.
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

come one guess who? what type of government do we have...?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

its supposed to be a republic... but that would imply that the representatives represent the interests of the people... which is not the case. Both parties essentially fight for the same agenda with only minor changes in philosophy and are only concerned with their interests and the interests of those who donate to them.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

THANK YOU, I knew you would save me from this world, but what proof do you hold that we are supposed to be a Republic, well besides the Pledge of Allegiance...?

Oh and i think a "Constitutional Republic" would be better suited, but dont tell those people that think we live in a democracy that, they might act like they are voting agian (I.E. thats why i didnt make this thread a poll), like my US Gov. Professor who teaches out of the "Struggle for Democracy" book which I am lighting on fire tonight and i'll post it on YouTube and link it on here later tonight lol.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Well we are obvioulsy a republic. A true democracy has no representatives it is completley done by the people. Contrary to popular belief, I think that most people do what the think is best for the country. I mean even the most left-wing douches(Nancy Pelosi, John Edwards) are elected by a certain type of voter so they are only representing their voting base. As much as everyone says these people are trying to push similar agendas(I'm assuming by some post that they are the same agendas used to put us under a one world government and control the masses) If any of us went to Washington and were trying to do what we thought was best we would meet oposition from peole across the respective aisle and would argue our hearts out. Then we would be the ones being criticized for being to partisan.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Lite Geek

Post by Art Vandelay »

Lexon Avery wrote:......like my US Gov. Professor who teaches out of the "Struggle for Democracy" book which I am lighting on fire tonight and i'll post it on YouTube and link it on here later tonight lol.
Looking forward to the vid. :lol: Setting fire to your book reminds me of when I did the same thing to a semester's worth of work that I did in a class from a professor I absolutely hated... It was cathartic dropping the images in one by one in the searing heat of the metal foundry. They evaporated instantly into the flames..... Ah, good times, good times...

Now it all makes sense where you are going with the original post....
Is this the web-site that is a companion to the book?
http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/martinez/ ... uggle.html :?:
"It's you and me against the world, Birdman. Two heavily armed men in a bunker, fighting extradition."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Yes, but we never used this site.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0