Global Warming

Shampoo and more Shampoo
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

oh really.....and wheres ur turtle?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

My turtles lurking in the shadows. And his name is Mr. Turtle so you better watch your back, he doesn't take kindly to those kind of things
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

yeah well my turtle's got dreads and a face tattoo.
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

My turtle is from the South Pacific, he don't just act like it.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

.......so.........he used to b a leg-breaker for the turtle mob........so retarded
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

all it is, is the sun is getting hotter
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

does that mean that its going to explode?
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

no we all are invited to a BBQ
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

well in that case im buying a pool

Post by FThompson08 »

The Sun is not warming. It is a damn syclical weather pattern among many in Earth's history. Watch Glenn Beck May 2 at 7 and 9 PM and the man himself will use actual experts, not learjet liberals who pretend to be scientists, to explain global warming.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

how about instead ill just listen to my boy adam davis

Post by FThompson08 »

I like him but when I talked to him he just like recited Al Gore. He kinda brushed me off when I mentioned the thousands of scientists who disagree about Global Warming
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

well.....then again i think ill just listen to my other boy.....ian moss

Post by FThompson08 »

Now Your Talking my language.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

man its all about metallica, ac/dc, cigars, tractors pulls, hub caps and stuff