Lebanon and Israel

Shampoo and more Shampoo
n00b Geek

Lebanon and Israel

Post by bhs_pirates »

At the suggestion of Lexon, I figured I would start a thread about Lebanon and Israel. Is Lebanon going to become a new bay in the Middle East? lol What does everyone think is going to come of this?

Just the other night, I heard on the news that Israel has now warned that if any missiles are launched from a village that they will level the whole village?

What is the role of the U.S. in this conflict? You know George W. Bush has to go stick his nose in other people's business! All the Americans have evacuated Lebanon.

So let's hear it.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

First off I did not make a suggestion for you to start this discussion. I just commented how amazing it was that you haven’t done it yet.

Secondly, let Israel do whatever the heck they want to do to defend themselves from a terrorist militia group of gehodist*.

What can the US do? We already made are self look bad by sending Rice over there. Who the heck is she supposed to talk to? It is a terrorist group that is attacking Israel not Lebanon not the Iranian Guard. It does not matter if they are supporting them or not, it is not going to do any good. How do you compromise with people that want to exterminate another group of people? Ok stop attacking and we will let you kill half the Jews. Better yet, I really like this one, stop attacking and we will let you cut an arm and a leg off every Jew in Israel.

All the US can do is set here and sell weapons to Israel. Capitalism is the Key here, no one has bothered to think, you know we just have stockpiles of bombs and planes and guns why not sell everything we have to Israel, at double the manufacturing cost? It is not as if they are going to need it or anything. Better yet why not just send 90% of our munitions it Iraq/Afghanistan, and then bomb the backside of Lebanon and Iran, and Israel can handle Syria.

Again "Oh no what about the UN" Please. They are nice to have and it is a nice idea to stand for global unity, but it is not going to help if it is Global Unity against the US. Israel should paint their planes like NATO and bomb the crap out of the Middle East. Clinton did it to Bosnia, so surely to god it is okay for the Jews to do as well.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Re: Lebanon and Israel

Post by Guess Who? »

bhs_pirates wrote:Is Lebanon going to become a new bay in the Middle East?
Honestly I don't care what happens to Lebanon. However if it's destroyed there's less muslims in the world (which wouldn't be bad).
bhs_pirates wrote:Just the other night, I heard on the news that Israel has now warned that if any missiles are launched from a village that they will level the whole village?
"Israel is the cause of all war in the middle east" - Mel Gibson
bhs_pirates wrote:What is the role of the U.S. in this conflict? You know George W. Bush has to go stick his nose in other people's business!

The role the U.S. plays in this should be absolutely nothing, however we have to be allies with Israel so now if the towel heads have a problem with them they immediately have a problem with us. I saw on Fox the other day an interview with a Lebanese women saying that the "horrors" brought to them by Israel was some how our fault? Those people are nothing but animals (the whole lot of them). And yes Bush will probably side with Israel for no apparent reason, but if he's smart he will stay undecided and neutral on the situation. In my opinion we should as soon as possible publish the end of the US Israel alliance, it would save us from a lot of problems, and we can avoid more incidents in the future.
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

All the US can do is set here and sell weapons to Israel. Capitalism is the Key here, no one has bothered to think, you know we just have stockpiles of bombs and planes and guns why not sell everything we have to Israel, at double the manufacturing cost? It is not as if they are going to need it or anything. Better yet why not just send 90% of our munitions it Iraq/Afghanistan, and then bomb the backside of Lebanon and Iran, and Israel can handle Syria.
I could not agree more...haha...maybe that will take a couple billion off of our $4 trillion national debt...lol
Israel should paint their planes like NATO and bomb the crap out of the Middle East
I like the idea and find it hilarious, but then don't you think it would be like pissing off some yellow jackets? Don't you think the radical Muslims will attack every country involved in NATO? Unless of course, you are referring to NUKES when you say "bomb the crap out of."

Nukes would probably eliminate the problem, and I'm thinking that that's what this Middle East conflict is going to come to. It could be like one NATO, UN, and EU gang bang of the Middle East...haha...
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

bhs_pirates wrote: I could not agree more...haha...maybe that will take a couple billion off of our $4 trillion national debt...lol

Glad to hear you agree, but the answer to the national debt is to stop trying to run a capitalist nation with communist programs.

I like the idea and find it hilarious, but then don't you think it would be like pissing off some yellow jackets? Don't you think the radical Muslims will attack every country involved in NATO? Unless of course, you are referring to NUKES when you say "bomb the crap out of."

Nukes would probably eliminate the problem, and I'm thinking that that's what this Middle East conflict is going to come to. It could be like one NATO, UN, and EU gang bang of the Middle East...haha...
What is hilarious about that? It is illegal under the Geneva Convention in the first place.

Pissing off some yellow jackets…? Clinton did it its ok.

Last time I checked terrorist Muslims already are attacking every county in NATO.

Well my “bomb the crap out of” was more less a joke as was most of my post. I just want Israel to do whatever they have to, to protect their country, if that means attacking IRAN go for it.

Nukes will never be used, and if they are it be by a terrorist.

Joke: The use of nukes would turn the Middle East into a more fragile area in the world, many because it turn to glass.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

I would have to agree with Mel Gibson on this
Im not being agressive, im being dominant