Right or Left

Shampoo and more Shampoo

Right or Left

Right
8
62%
Left
5
38%
 
Total votes: 13
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:08 pm

JohnDeere08 wrote:I think that there should be more lefties in the world. There isn't enough.


will you list your reasoning behind that statement?
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Guess Who?
purple drank in da house
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Postby Guess Who? » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:20 pm

Cuba, China, Sri Lanka (or at least most of it) and about half of America...

I think there's enough...
Image
User avatar
Samus_Aran_187
A little Asian guy stuck in a goofy body
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:49 pm
Location: Soul Society
Contact:

Postby Samus_Aran_187 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:18 am

Irgendjemand wrote:You can't possibly trying to prove than communism is worse than fascism. It's estimated that more up to 26 million innocent people were murdered in WWII within a 8 year period, and this doesn't consider that Hitler wasn't the only fascist dictator. Your non war death totals are absurd; an absurdity that is bolsterd by the discrepency between the financial differences between communist and fascist countries. Communist countries are generally poor from the get go, which means that the quality of life is also low from the beginning. Countries, which lean towards fascism are financially better off. Hence they have healthier, more complacent populations.
More people die in poorer countries, it's true now and it was true then. The totals are also blurred by the fact that many of the communist countries are the biggest in the world, have very dense populations, and have been active for longer than 8 years (i.e. China). Communism is still around because it is not as blatently bad as fascism. Fascism had to be stopped. Communism will die on it's own.
Also, deaths in the Korean and Vietnam wars weren't spawned by communism, but by our poking or nose into their business.

It's not that communism is a good thing by any means, but it's surley better than fascism. The point of my entire thread was to highlight the stupidity of this entire subject. it's like bitching about how you like your hamburger cooked. No one wants it raw or burnt to hell, the flavors in the middle. Raw you'll get a disease and die. Burnt: you eat it but blame someone else for the bad taste in your mouth. Socialism sucks, fascism sucks, social democracy is better.

It your worried about quality of life, try looking at Europe where they enjoy higher standards than we do, which are getting better, especially since the dupes we elect to office (Rep and Dem) are more interested in themselves than what they are doing to the country.

Bush must love communism. Otherwise he wouldn't be borrowing money from China, thereby financing the opposite of his ideals and increasing our dependence on the rest of the world, which just happens to be backing their currencies with Euros instead of dollars. If countires don't want dollars then we aren't nearly the superpower we were or could be. Even if, and I stress if, we are morally right.


I feel like quoting Woody Guthrie at this point.

Might as well give up with fighting with Irgendjemand, because your on the road to loosing ;)
Antenna Club, Memphis, 1991.
Punk Rockers Paid $12.00 to be shampoo On
The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:54 am

Samus_Aran_187 wrote:
Irgendjemand wrote:You can't possibly trying to prove than communism is worse than fascism. It's estimated that more up to 26 million innocent people were murdered in WWII within a 8 year period, and this doesn't consider that Hitler wasn't the only fascist dictator. Your non war death totals are absurd; an absurdity that is bolsterd by the discrepency between the financial differences between communist and fascist countries. Communist countries are generally poor from the get go, which means that the quality of life is also low from the beginning. Countries, which lean towards fascism are financially better off. Hence they have healthier, more complacent populations.
More people die in poorer countries, it's true now and it was true then. The totals are also blurred by the fact that many of the communist countries are the biggest in the world, have very dense populations, and have been active for longer than 8 years (i.e. China). Communism is still around because it is not as blatently bad as fascism. Fascism had to be stopped. Communism will die on it's own.
Also, deaths in the Korean and Vietnam wars weren't spawned by communism, but by our poking or nose into their business.

It's not that communism is a good thing by any means, but it's surley better than fascism. The point of my entire thread was to highlight the stupidity of this entire subject. it's like bitching about how you like your hamburger cooked. No one wants it raw or burnt to hell, the flavors in the middle. Raw you'll get a disease and die. Burnt: you eat it but blame someone else for the bad taste in your mouth. Socialism sucks, fascism sucks, social democracy is better.

It your worried about quality of life, try looking at Europe where they enjoy higher standards than we do, which are getting better, especially since the dupes we elect to office (Rep and Dem) are more interested in themselves than what they are doing to the country.

Bush must love communism. Otherwise he wouldn't be borrowing money from China, thereby financing the opposite of his ideals and increasing our dependence on the rest of the world, which just happens to be backing their currencies with Euros instead of dollars. If countires don't want dollars then we aren't nearly the superpower we were or could be. Even if, and I stress if, we are morally right.


I feel like quoting Woody Guthrie at this point.

Might as well give up with fighting with Irgendjemand, because your on the road to loosing ;)


Please read my rebuttal then
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Guess Who?
purple drank in da house
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Postby Guess Who? » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:59 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:
Samus_Aran_187 wrote:
Irgendjemand wrote:You can't possibly trying to prove than communism is worse than fascism. It's estimated that more up to 26 million innocent people were murdered in WWII within a 8 year period, and this doesn't consider that Hitler wasn't the only fascist dictator. Your non war death totals are absurd; an absurdity that is bolsterd by the discrepency between the financial differences between communist and fascist countries. Communist countries are generally poor from the get go, which means that the quality of life is also low from the beginning. Countries, which lean towards fascism are financially better off. Hence they have healthier, more complacent populations.
More people die in poorer countries, it's true now and it was true then. The totals are also blurred by the fact that many of the communist countries are the biggest in the world, have very dense populations, and have been active for longer than 8 years (i.e. China). Communism is still around because it is not as blatently bad as fascism. Fascism had to be stopped. Communism will die on it's own.
Also, deaths in the Korean and Vietnam wars weren't spawned by communism, but by our poking or nose into their business.

It's not that communism is a good thing by any means, but it's surley better than fascism. The point of my entire thread was to highlight the stupidity of this entire subject. it's like bitching about how you like your hamburger cooked. No one wants it raw or burnt to hell, the flavors in the middle. Raw you'll get a disease and die. Burnt: you eat it but blame someone else for the bad taste in your mouth. Socialism sucks, fascism sucks, social democracy is better.

It your worried about quality of life, try looking at Europe where they enjoy higher standards than we do, which are getting better, especially since the dupes we elect to office (Rep and Dem) are more interested in themselves than what they are doing to the country.

Bush must love communism. Otherwise he wouldn't be borrowing money from China, thereby financing the opposite of his ideals and increasing our dependence on the rest of the world, which just happens to be backing their currencies with Euros instead of dollars. If countires don't want dollars then we aren't nearly the superpower we were or could be. Even if, and I stress if, we are morally right.


I feel like quoting Woody Guthrie at this point.

Might as well give up with fighting with Irgendjemand, because your on the road to loosing ;)


Please read my rebuttal then


ehh.... I see your point in trying to prove your point however, even with fact.... it can't change someones narrow minded opinion.

Ps this was not intended to offend anyone.... I myself am pretty narrow minded awesome and drew from past expieriences....
Image
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:42 pm

narrow minded opinion of whom?

Is it narrow minded to view fascism better than communism... yet not the other way around?
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:33 pm

narrow im just Hard Core lol

im more to no goverment at all, if every one was super right as i we wouldnt need a goverment but as long as we have DumbA$$ lefts the world goes to hell
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:48 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:narrow im just Hard Core lol

im more to no goverment at all, if every one was super right as i we wouldnt need a goverment but as long as we have DumbA$$ lefts the world goes to hell


Actually, if you look at the definition of communism and how Marx wrote it... True communism would be the absence of government. Everyone would be the same class and everyone would provide for everyone else. Extreme right is the government is less out of your personal life, and concerned only with the betterment of the state. If your personal life gets in the way of a better state than there is problems... if not, there isnt.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
JohnDeere08
n00b Geek
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: Lost In Cyberspace
Contact:

Postby JohnDeere08 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:07 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:
JohnDeere08 wrote:I think that there should be more lefties in the world. There isn't enough.


will you list your reasoning behind that statement?


I just think that there is so many people that are right handed, sometiems in some cases its hard for lefties to get things.
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:36 pm

JohnDeere08 wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:
JohnDeere08 wrote:I think that there should be more lefties in the world. There isn't enough.


will you list your reasoning behind that statement?


I just think that there is so many people that are right handed, sometiems in some cases its hard for lefties to get things.


Have you consulted your psychiatric therapist lately?
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Guess Who?
purple drank in da house
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Postby Guess Who? » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:34 am

nighthawk101 wrote:narrow minded opinion of whom?

Is it narrow minded to view fascism better than communism... yet not the other way around?


No..... I was referring to both....

ps I'd take facism over communism anyday....
Image
User avatar
Samus_Aran_187
A little Asian guy stuck in a goofy body
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:49 pm
Location: Soul Society
Contact:

Postby Samus_Aran_187 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:51 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:1939-1945... thats 6 years


I found this a bit back, but that's 7 years ;)


Also he is right with the 8 years, because there was genocidal deaths before the war actually started
Antenna Club, Memphis, 1991.

Punk Rockers Paid $12.00 to be shampoo On

The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:59 pm

Samus_Aran_187 wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:1939-1945... thats 6 years


I found this a bit back, but that's 7 years ;)


Also he is right with the 8 years, because there was genocidal deaths before the war actually started


ummm no...

September 1, 1939 to September 2, 1945 is 6 years and 1 day, the exact dates of WWII

And, laws agains the jews began in 1934. The main "death camp" was Auschwitz, which was open from 1940-1945. (And the first concentration camp was Dachau in 1933)

However, I dont believe in the gas chambers and such so that is irrelevant.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:48 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:
Samus_Aran_187 wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:1939-1945... thats 6 years


I found this a bit back, but that's 7 years ;)


Also he is right with the 8 years, because there was genocidal deaths before the war actually started


ummm no...

September 1, 1939 to September 2, 1945 is 6 years and 1 day, the exact dates of WWII

And, laws agains the jews began in 1934. The main "death camp" was Auschwitz, which was open from 1940-1945. (And the first concentration camp was Dachau in 1933)

However, I dont believe in the gas chambers and such so that is irrelevant.


1939 s.1
1945 s.2
0006 .1
Do the math f00
Dam Jews Contorl u dont they Samus,
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
lordofthepcs
Mod
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:26 pm
Location: No idea
Contact:

Postby lordofthepcs » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:05 am

JohnDeere08 wrote:I just think that there is so many people that are right handed, sometiems in some cases its hard for lefties to get things.


That is, quite possibly, the most RETARDED thing I've ever heard...
DRob
drobinson3@gmail.com

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor

Return to “Political Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest