Death of Al-Zarqawi: the effects on Iraq and its people?

Shampoo and more Shampoo
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Well nighthawk if you keep wanting to talk politics even thought that was a strategic view on the war the situation that is accruing is the one I depicted if you would read the whole post then come with your rebuttals you would not look so foolish in many peoples eye.

How I know what I just wrote about the justification was right and could not better be said by Zarqawi himself.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/libra ... arqawi.htm

And that the last will.

Zarqawi was a terrorist we are fighting terrorist in Iraq not iraqi’s As I sais this was with iraq really has nothing to do with WMD or freedom its about fighting terrorist making them network together.

---Zarqawi---letter--from the link above, im looking for a better link.
If we fight them {and we must fight them}, we will confront one of two things. Either:

1 - We fight them, and this is difficult because of the gap that will emerge between us and the people of the land. How can we fight their cousins and their sons and under what pretext after the Americans, who hold the reins of power from their rear bases, pull back? The real sons of this land will decide the matter through experience. Democracy is coming, and there will be no excuse thereafter.

2 - We pack our bags and search for another land, as is the sad, recurrent story in the arenas of jihad, because our enemy is growing stronger and his intelligence data are increasing day by day. By the Lord of the Ka`ba, [this] is suffocation and then wearing down the roads. People follow the religion of their kings. Their hearts are with you and their swords are with Bani Umayya (the Umayyads), i.e., with power, victory, and security. God have mercy.


WE ARE WINNING and there is an END insight by taking this evil man out of power out of influence show even he is giving up.

And look at the economy for faith.

And attacks on USfrom 93 to 2001? I guess you just talking about from the world trade towers truck bomb to 9/11

So to that I can aid what?

September 1995 a RPG what fired at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow for the retaliation of the US strikes on Serb’s in Bosnia.

Or
1996 with the US embassy in Athens

and in 1998 The US Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar-es-Salem, Tanzania where heavily bombed by a Saudi group linked to Bin Laden himself.

In 2000 The USS Cole was bombed and said to be another bin laden act.

How many do I need to list….????? Terrorism is a problem world wide and there is a good reason that im not going to dive in to just because you are being so unreasonable
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:32 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:Zarqawi was a terrorist we are fighting terrorist in Iraq not iraqi’s As I sais this was with iraq really has nothing to do with WMD or freedom its about fighting terrorist making them network together.


President Bush says its about freedom of the Iraqi people....

Lexon Avery wrote:WE ARE WINNING and there is an END insight by taking this evil man out of power out of influence show even he is giving up.


Where is the evidence that we are winning?

Lexon Avery wrote:And look at the economy for faith.

What about it? Its improving but still sluggish. But that doesnt matter... this administration isnt committed to the American worker.

Lexon Avery wrote:And attacks on USfrom 93 to 2001? I guess you just talking about from the world trade towers truck bomb to 9/11

So to that I can aid what?

September 1995 a RPG what fired at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow for the retaliation of the US strikes on Serb’s in Bosnia.

Or
1996 with the US embassy in Athens

and in 1998 The US Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar-es-Salem, Tanzania where heavily bombed by a Saudi group linked to Bin Laden himself.

In 2000 The USS Cole was bombed and said to be another bin laden act.


That is all on foreign soil. Our homeland defense policies do little to protect our embassy is Nairobi.

Lexon Avery wrote:How many do I need to list….????? Terrorism is a problem world wide and there is a good reason that im not going to dive in to just because you are being so unreasonable


It is a world wide problem... but why not we just deal with the parts of the problem that affect us? Why concern ourselves with terrorists in Somolia for example?
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:07 pm

Nighthawk if you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m the only one your talking to and I don’t need to read what I wrote.

with that being said Terrorist are the ones stopping Iraq from being free not just al Quada, but a mass number of other terrorist groups are also a large role in this war. Secondly U.S. embassies are on US soil did you not know that? It is not soil located in the “homeland”, but soil owned by the US in a foreign territory there by making it US soil.

The proof that we are winning was in the link to the Zarqawi letter did you bother to read that....?? The massive turn out of Iraqis voting in there election is proof as well. You still fail to view this as a strategic war on terror and that is likely where your doubt is coming from. Politically stating this war ,as with any war, could be view anyways any one wants to look at it. Knowing you I figured by now that you know wars, and politics of policy are two different things.

Do you call 2500 dead troops really losing...??? When there are 17000 Americans murdered here in the US a year...?? 2500 over 3 years is a great ratio for a WAR. I’m sure you are one to note how many troops we lost on D-day or at the Battle of the Bulge. Or wait the war with Germany we can’t talk about here in relation to the war on terror. Even thought it was a US effort that turned the war around.

As for Islamic countries being fascist? Islam is a War culture, they where the first culture to ever fight for a non-physical idea in history. That being said there is several forms for there government to take with their War based cultures. In turn their governments aren’t set around the religion as it is set around the view of war. Western analysis views this as fascism not a theocracy.

And ill also add not all Islamic religions are warlike.

We are wining because terrorist don’t want to fight there own family, they would rater have live safely like we do in the US.(ZARQAWI LETTER) Zarqawi gave up there was no way to win. I thought it was funny because after translation he sounded like you talking about or forces.

The economy is kicking ass, its hardly if ever gets as good as it does now, and that with all these corrupted scandals going on we are still booming. High gas prices nope doesn’t effect the economy it fact its gotten better.
Somalia was a UN action operation something “hope” that the US took part in (along with other countries) and anything more then that is speculation. This is also likely to be another Clinton bad hand.
Here’s a question I want you to answer, Dose it give US citizens more freedom to occupy other countries with a military force then build great walls and limit/restricted transportation to deter a war, and why?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:26 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:Nighthawk if you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m the only one your talking to and I don’t need to read what I wrote.


Its so I can address each thing individually instead of one massive, non coherent response.

Lexon Avery wrote:with that being said Terrorist are the ones stopping Iraq from being free not just al Quada, but a mass number of other terrorist groups are also a large role in this war.


Ok... point?

Lexon Avery wrote:Secondly U.S. embassies are on US soil did you not know that? It is not soil located in the “homeland”, but soil owned by the US in a foreign territory there by making it US soil.


Yes, that technically considered US soil... but its really not. Nairobi security policies control how Nairobi and its populace will act.... not US policies.

Lexon Avery wrote:The proof that we are winning was in the link to the Zarqawi letter did you bother to read that....??


No. Please give me your reasons as to why we are winning


Lexon Avery wrote:The massive turn out of Iraqis voting in there election is proof as well.


Anyone can vote... it doesnt mean that a stable govt is in place and it still doesnt validate our crusade to change every govt we dont agree with.

Lexon Avery wrote:You still fail to view this as a strategic war on terror and that is likely where your doubt is coming from.


I look at this as how does this affect our country... it is definitely not positive.

Lexon Avery wrote:Politically stating this war ,as with any war, could be view anyways any one wants to look at it. Knowing you I figured by now that you know wars, and politics of policy are two different things.
But policy conducts how wars are run... the two are quite intertwined.

Lexon Avery wrote:Do you call 2500 dead troops really losing...???


2500 dead and over 20,000 casualties. Is that losing? Depends. In this case, when there is no progress being made and Iraq is LESS stable than it was under the previous regime.... and has not shown any improvement in that department in 3 years, it makes me wonder.

Lexon Avery wrote:2500 over 3 years is a great ratio for a WAR.


This, however, is not a war... its more like gang violence... and they are winning in that department.

Lexon Avery wrote:I’m sure you are one to note how many troops we lost on D-day or at the Battle of the Bulge. Or wait the war with Germany we can’t talk about here in relation to the war on terror. Even thought it was a US effort that turned the war around.


But what does WWII have to do with this? Two different things.


Lexon Avery wrote:As for Islamic countries being fascist? Islam is a War culture, they where the first culture to ever fight for a non-physical idea in history. That being said there is several forms for there government to take with their War based cultures. In turn their governments aren’t set around the religion as it is set around the view of war. Western analysis views this as fascism not a theocracy.


I view them as a authoritative theocratic state... again 1922-1944 Italy and Iraq do NOT compare.

Lexon Avery wrote:We are wining because terrorist don’t want to fight there own family, they would rater have live safely like we do in the US.
What are you basing this on? Voters were being shot/blown up walking into the polls.

Lexon Avery wrote:The economy is kicking ass, its hardly if ever gets as good as it does now,


That is a statement that is completely wrong. The economy from 94-99 was much better than now. I will say that the stock did begin to crash at the beginning of 2000. However, that does not make up for the continued slug.

Lexon Avery wrote:High gas prices nope doesn’t effect the economy it fact its gotten better.


High gas prices affect the worker immensely and does have a major impact on spending habits.

Lexon Avery wrote:Somalia was a UN action operation something “hope” that the US took part in (along with other countries) and anything more then that is speculation. This is also likely to be another Clinton bad hand.


As it seems with all "UN" actions... we take the brunt of it. We went in there after the un food drops to secure the areas and made sure food got to the right spots. Why do we care? Somolia is not a country of signifigance even when not war torn.

Lexon Avery wrote:Here’s a question I want you to answer, Dose it give US citizens more freedom to occupy other countries with a military force then build great walls and limit/restricted transportation to deter a war, and why?


Thats the thing... if we actually conquered countries and used them for our benefit (you know...like every other power who has conquered since the dawn of man has done) I would have no problem with it. We dont... we invade, conquer, build back up, and give back... entirely at OUR expense.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:00 pm

I’m sorry your mind can yet process “none coherent” thought, maybe that’s why people think you’re a racist? (I’m not saying you are but plenty of people have, and people matter) Maybe this lack of understanding none coherent ness is where you can’t understand that there is a difference between WAR and Talking. And that, as it is in every real WAR, people die.

Future more if you don’t read that letter to see what they (the terrorist) are thinking then you may never

1. Understand the enemy
2. Understand what losing a war means… I don’t think you really get the difference between braking people and conquering them as you seem to want to do.
3. Comprehend my defense into why we are winning the WAR.

This, however, is a war, or do you not think we “officially” declared it yet..?? Maybe we should wait for a nuke to go off in D.C. then call it “war”. Its like your “shampoo footing” You have yet to say anything to me that make me think we are losing. Anyone can vote, unless your under a dictatorship, is very true. Anyone can commit suicide but the difference in dominate influences is where things happen or they don’t. You are not going to make me think other wise without explaining yourself to me, as I have been trying to do you.

I don’t see why you think 21 per day is a better number dead then 70 per day under Saddam?? So 1095 days(3 years) 22,500 deaths (the number you gave me) is how I get 21 a day(thats being nice). And yes 70 is the number that most people think is right and there is the 125 number out there, so ill give you the lower (that does not count coming to power or the wars). Let us do 70 a day for close to 8,000 days in power? I’m getting some odd numbers here that just don’t support what you are saying. I can do the same with the stock market too. (and 44 per day is the number of murders in the US if it wasn’t for an education id rather be in Iraq, that and something else)

And finally how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers” and how did they get that way…??

I am going to agree with you that we shouldn’t take part in foreign affairs, but because in the past we have, it will always come up in the future. Making this war effort the best thing we can do. And as for faith in the administration goes, I have faith in the War and in the economy, but as for immigration and the little action they do with lance bass rights I stand aside.


You know nighthawk This would be a whole lot more fun if you where to give me something…. I am having a good time with this though.

note: i laught for a hour with this

Yes, that technically considered US soil... but its really not
in refernce to US embassy's being US soil.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:13 am

Lexon Avery wrote:I’m sorry your mind can yet process “none coherent” thought, maybe that’s why people think you’re a racist? (I’m not saying you are but plenty of people have, and people matter)


If prefering company/caring for more of my own... then yes.

Lexon Avery wrote:Maybe this lack of understanding none coherent ness is where you can’t understand that there is a difference between WAR and Talking. And that, as it is in every real WAR, people die.


True, but if the war is unecessary than those people died for nothing.

Lexon Avery wrote:Future more if you don’t read that letter to see what they (the terrorist) are thinking then you may never

1. Understand the enemy
2. Understand what losing a war means… I don’t think you really get the difference between braking people and conquering them as you seem to want to do.
3. Comprehend my defense into why we are winning the WAR.


I believe I do understand the enemy. And a population can be broken with the proper techniques... we dont use them and we wont. We wish to babysit the country and build it back up. Its a hell hole anyway, even when at full strength. But... we will still spend our money on it, for them.


Lexon Avery wrote:This, however, is a war, or do you not think we “officially” declared it yet..??


We have not officially been in war since 1945. No declaration of war has been made since then.

Lexon Avery wrote:Maybe we should wait for a nuke to go off in D.C. then call it “war”. Its like your “shampoo footing” You have yet to say anything to me that make me think we are losing.


Who are we at war with? "Terrorist" is a broad term that encompasses most of the 3rd world. Thats the problem... we cant even define our enemy. Its not a country or a government. You knock down one and little has been done.

Ill comment on the rest of the message soon... Im pressed for time.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:23 am

Alright... back to the rest of the message


Lexon Avery wrote:I don’t see why you think 21 per day is a better number dead then 70 per day under Saddam?? So 1095 days(3 years) 22,500 deaths (the number you gave me) is how I get 21 a day(thats being nice). And yes 70 is the number that most people think is right and there is the 125 number out there, so ill give you the lower (that does not count coming to power or the wars). Let us do 70 a day for close to 8,000 days in power? I’m getting some odd numbers here that just don’t support what you are saying. I can do the same with the stock market too. (and 44 per day is the number of murders in the US if it wasn’t for an education id rather be in Iraq, that and something else)


I dont understand any of what you are saying here? 21 a day of what? US soldiers dead? Iraqis dead? Something else? What?

Lexon Avery wrote:And finally how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers” and how did they get that way…??


All countries eventually fall in power... its impossible not to.

Lexon Avery wrote:I am going to agree with you that we shouldn’t take part in foreign affairs, but because in the past we have, it will always come up in the future.


That doesnt mean it must continue. Our first foreign action that I can think of was in 1898... before that we were concerned with ourselves.

Lexon Avery wrote:Making this war effort the best thing we can do. And as for faith in the administration goes, I have faith in the War and in the economy, but as for immigration and the little action they do with lance bass rights I stand aside.


We are already in this... so yes.. A valiant effort must be made. The effort must be to pull out. American money and blood are not worth this foreign cause.


Lexon Avery wrote:You know nighthawk This would be a whole lot more fun if you where to give me something


I have given you something. I have given my reasoning for why I think that this is not in our best interest. What else is there to show you?

Lexon Avery wrote:in refernce to US embassy's being US soil.


It is technically US soil... but NONE of America's defense policies affect them. The area around the US embassy in Nairobi(for example) is still just as dangerous.

This is the point I am trying to make. I dont feel that we should spend the trillions we do and lose the lives that we meddling in foreign affairs. THose trillions of dollars could be much better spent on homeland defense... if nothing else. Perhaps something to help Americans for a change. People I care MUCH more about than some Iraqis.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:40 pm

I have given you something. I have given my reasoning for why I think that this is not in our best interest. What else is there to show you?


Blood and money, think I spelled out the blood pretty easy, you not making scene of the numbers you gave me has to be where you lack comprehending how stupid a reason that is.

Why is it you say you think you “understand the enemy” then say we don’t have an enemy then say our enemy is every 3rd world countries? I wish it was every 3-rd world country then maybe we could attack Mexico for a change.
America is still a power to think it will fall is losing hope, and quite frankly all anyone has in this world is hope. And we don’t need a declaration to be at war it can be authorized by Congress, like this one has been.
As for money, that was just a bad move by congress, not the administration. They are both at fault; however, I blame congress more then bush.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:43 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:Blood and money, think I spelled out the blood pretty easy, you not making scene of the numbers you gave me has to be where you lack comprehending how stupid a reason that is.


Me not making a scene about the numbers? Casualties in the range of over 20,000 is a large loss. Its an even bigger loss when they arent even dying for the interests of their country.

Lexon Avery wrote:Why is it you say you think you “understand the enemy” then say we don’t have an enemy then say our enemy is every 3rd world countries? I wish it was every 3-rd world country then maybe we could attack Mexico for a change.



What? I never said we dont have an enemy... I asked you to define the enemy. That is this "world wide threat to the US" enemy that you see.

The enemy in Iraq is obviously the guerrilla fighters... but it is a difficult enemy and one we have never faced like this before. Like I said, its not a country or a government, it small factions of the population. Its impossible to chase the world looking for them. It would never end.

Lexon Avery wrote:America is still a power to think it will fall is losing hope, and quite frankly all anyone has in this world is hope.


I never said America was NOT a power and never said they were falling. I stated that all powers fall at some point... in response to you asking me "how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers”"

Lexon Avery wrote:And we don’t need a declaration to be at war it can be authorized by Congress, like this one has been.


Congress DOES authorize the declaration of war... which it has NOT. Money ( that we dont have) has been authorized for use in this operation... but no declaration of war has been made.

Lexon Avery wrote:As for money, that was just a bad move by congress, not the administration. They are both at fault; however, I blame congress more then bush.
The administration is JUST if not MORE to blame for the money.

President Bush has not vetoed a single spending bill.... period. It doesnt matter what it is. He has not vetoed a SINGLE one. He continues to spend spend spend and in the mean time is cutting taxes. One or the other.. you cant bring in less money and spend more. It doesnt work that way.

But why even bother to blame anything on congress? Or any other government branch... it wont get you anywhere. There can be no finger pointing to the other side of the isle as all 3 branches of the govt are controlled by the GOP.


Now, please, respond to more of what I have said. I quote each thing you state so that I can adequately address it. You either dont 1)address any of my rebuttal and make a new argument or 2) continue with your previous argument with, again, no response to my rebuttal.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:49 pm

To those of you that have been following this, and for some reason care, I attribute this to you.

I’ll spell this out for you.

We did not enter WWII officially until AFTER Pearl Harbor... and still we only declared war on the Japs.


What 3 days…?? Jap’s to Croat’s come on congress as we know it that might as well be the same day lol

We have not officially been in war since 1945. No declaration of war has been made since then.


Congress DOES authorize the declaration of war... which it has NOT. Money ( that we dont have) has been authorized for use in this operation... but no declaration of war has been made.


Yes June 1942, we declared war on hungry, Romania, Bulgaria, but that doesn’t mean we have to declarer war to go to one, or call it one like Vietnam. But congress authorizes Executive action like money or an over amount of Troops. I think the number was 15,000 troops, without congress, well we are way past that in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That doesnt mean it must continue. Our first foreign action that I can think of was in 1898... before that we were concerned with ourselves.


1801 the Barbary war, it wasn’t declared a war either, but Jefferson basically built the Navy and kicked some ass, then we had to come back and do it ageing in the second Barbary war. If anything I would call the war on terror the 2nd Barbary conflict lol

But why even bother to blame anything on congress? Or any other government branch... it wont get you anywhere. There can be no finger pointing to the other side of the isle as all 3 branches of the govt are controlled by the GOP.


Is that enough for you to see why its congress and the administration you should be blaming, and moreover the congress more then the administration. Congress gave him the ability to wage this war and the money to do it with. All but one senator, if I recall, voted yes to do so, just don’t go blaming the GOP.

President Bush has not vetoed a single spending bill.... period. It doesnt matter what it is. He has not vetoed a SINGLE one. He continues to spend spend spend and in the mean time is cutting taxes. One or the other.. you cant bring in less money and spend more. It doesnt work that way.


Yes he does, but we had Katrina*, along with the tsunami that doesn’t effect the US either. But also this goes back to caring, Americans care for some reason to give money like its got no limit, this year alone US charity to foreign causes jumped up 2 billion dollars, so its not just the government that is throwing these people money , its all over the US.

I asked how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers” and how did they get that way…??

All countries eventually fall in power... its impossible not to.


America is still a power to think it will fall is losing hope, and quite frankly all anyone has in this world is hope.

I never said America was NOT a power and never said they were falling. I stated that all powers fall at some point... in response to you asking me "how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers”"


That’s the point we still are but we don’t conquer like England did (whom more-or-less gave back all the countries they took over.) So in saying “it’s impossible” You dam the US to failure because we are a super power.

Ok let’s take a break and review. We are a super "power" that "cares" about other countries, and congress gave the administration to run the war we are currently in. But who is our enemy is the next step to the debate.


What? I never said we dont have an enemy... I asked you to define the enemy. That is this "world wide threat to the US" enemy that you see.


No you never have asked me that, in turn all you say is.

The enemy in Iraq is obviously the guerrilla fighters... but it is a difficult enemy and one we have never faced like this before. Like I said, its not a country or a government, it small factions of the population. Its impossible to chase the world looking for them. It would never end.


Who are we at war with? "Terrorist" is a broad term that encompasses most of the 3rd world. Thats the problem... we cant even define our enemy. Its not a country or a government. You knock down one and little has been done.


You ask me who we are at war with and then you answer…?? So did you really ask me who “this ‘world wide threat to the US’ enemy that” I see is…? NO, but to answer the question now, if you have not said it already.

Our Enemy are radical nongovernmental organizations who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political, economic, religious, or ideological objectives employing this “terror” as their primary weapon, while disguised as a civilian non-combatant. (I think that is pretty clear I should send that one to the white house lol.) Further more they employ stereotypes, or group affiliations to identify the enemy and to encourage their type of terrorist acts. These actions however are never carried out by the radical heads of the organization.

Zarquwi was a leader, he needed help to fire an AK-47… every home in middle east has an AK in it(thanks to USSR and the cold war,) and he doesn’t know how to use one….?? What does that mean? Well it doesn’t mean he’s stupid, it just mean he’s not willing to get close enough to the battle to fire a gun. This also means he has a bigger plan past killing and terror; it could be political, or economic. But as when you read his letters or just watch his videos he is a very religious man (bin laden said the same thing,) So there is a goal beyond this terror isn't there not…control the oil, destroy the US, something like that right? They just don’t want to die, but they don’t care if Kazzem goes and blows himself up along with 4 other civilians, because it all helps towards their (faction leaders) goal.

Now what is the goal….??? Destroy the US and Israel? So they entice these “cells” to kill themselves just to kill Jews and Americans (bonus point to those that kill American Jews lol.) They attack our Embassies, our Olympic games, the abduct civilians. These thing unit the world, and signify the greater good. Our Embassies can bring tourists to their countries (I.E. civilians) bring aid to environmental tragedies, can increase trade, and bring higher education to there soils. The Games, promote peaceful competition, and can bring money to their country when they hold the games. Good things that America and the rest of the civilized world enjoy…and some a little too much lol. Their target over the years has been the world trade towers because, if the name doesn’t say it, it had represented world trade. All of these attacks accrue for two reasons, 1) highly populated places that normally have media coverage 2) places that unite the world.

Ok let’s take a rest and expand the topic again

The enemy in Iraq is obviously the guerrilla fighters... but it is a difficult enemy and one we have never faced like this before. Like I said, its not a country or a government, it small factions of the population. Its impossible to chase the world looking for them. It would never end.


It is impossible to do this “which hunt” yes, couldn’t agree more on that. We learned that in Afghanistan when we didn’t find bin laden. Right?

BTW, Wheres Osama? We forgot about him.


Ok you still care where he is, just like I do, just the administration does, just like the rest of America does. How do we get the bastard??

I have more but maybe if you answer that question we will see what the heck I was talking about in this post

http://www.thefordmccord.com/forum/view ... c&start=13
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:13 am

Lexon Avery wrote:What 3 days…?? Jap’s to Croat’s come on congress as we know it that might as well be the same day lol


We only declared war on the Japs after the bombing.... What are you trying to say here?

Lexon Avery wrote:Yes June 1942, we declared war on hungry, Romania, Bulgaria, but that doesn’t mean we have to declarer war to go to one, or call it one like Vietnam. But congress authorizes Executive action like money or an over amount of Troops. I think the number was 15,000 troops, without congress, well we are way past that in Iraq and Afghanistan.


Yes... congress has authorized money for the operation... why? I dont know. But, if we are going to get into it, the President does have full use of the military without congressional approval for a period of 60 days or so (may be 90.. I dont remember exactly).

Lexon Avery wrote:1801 the Barbary war, it wasn’t declared a war either, but Jefferson basically built the Navy and kicked some ass, then we had to come back and do it ageing in the second Barbary war. If anything I would call the war on terror the 2nd Barbary conflict lol


Then I was wrong.

I still consider the Spanish American war as the turning point in our foreign meddling. It was a much larger event that has shaped our policy since.

Lexon Avery wrote:Is that enough for you to see why its congress and the administration you should be blaming, and moreover the congress more then the administration. Congress gave him the ability to wage this war and the money to do it with. All but one senator, if I recall, voted yes to do so, just don’t go blaming the GOP.


Again, the President CAN wage war with out congress. However, I still blame the administration because they made the decision. Nearly all of congress voted its support initially because of the whole WMDs and imminent threat talk. It much more split now, but, the GOP still controlls congress. As long as it does, not much will change.

Lexon Avery wrote:Yes he does, but we had Katrina*, along with the tsunami that doesn’t effect the US either.


We were in record debt long before that.

Lexon Avery wrote:But also this goes back to caring, Americans care for some reason to give money like its got no limit, this year alone US charity to foreign causes jumped up 2 billion dollars, so its not just the government that is throwing these people money , its all over the US.


You cant give money you dont have... unless you're the US govt I guess.

Lexon Avery wrote:I asked how many “powers that conquer” are still “powers” and how did they get that way…??


And I thought I answered that.

Lexon Avery wrote:America is still a power to think it will fall is losing hope, and quite frankly all anyone has in this world is hope.


It is still a power... and I did not say it would fall now, 50 years from now or 100 years from now (although it could). It will fall EVENTUALLY though. All powers do... its inevitable. Its just the leadership ability and luck that decides whether you last a year or 600.

Lexon Avery wrote:That’s the point we still are but we don’t conquer like England did


Unfortunately.... this conquering, building back up with our money, giving it back and getting nothing in return stuff doesnt bode to well.

Lexon Avery wrote:So in saying “it’s impossible” You dam the US to failure because we are a super power.


Huh?

Lexon Avery wrote:Ok let’s take a break and review. We are a super "power" that "cares" about other countries


Much more than our own country, yes.

Lexon Avery wrote:and congress gave the administration to run the war we are currently in.


Yes, they did.


Lexon Avery wrote:Our Enemy are radical nongovernmental organizations who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political, economic, religious, or ideological objectives employing this “terror” as their primary weapon, while disguised as a civilian non-combatant. (I think that is pretty clear I should send that one to the white house lol.) Further more they employ stereotypes, or group affiliations to identify the enemy and to encourage their type of terrorist acts. These actions however are never carried out by the radical heads of the organization.


Excellent definition and it should be sent to the white house. Problem being, with that type of enemy, is that it truly never ends. You arent defeating a country or a govt... these are people spread across the globe. Cut off one head and there are thousands more.

Lexon Avery wrote:So there is a goal beyond this terror isn't there not…control the oil, destroy the US, something like that right? They just don’t want to die, but they don’t care if Kazzem goes and blows himself up along with 4 other civilians, because it all helps towards their (faction leaders) goal.


Their goal in Iraq is to remove the invaders.

The hatred towards the US is because of Israel and because we press our values upon them.

Lexon Avery wrote:Now what is the goal….??? Destroy the US and Israel? So they entice these “cells” to kill themselves just to kill Jews and Americans (bonus point to those that kill American Jews lol.)


Yes.. and our name could easily be removed from that list.


Lexon Avery wrote:It is impossible to do this “which hunt” yes, couldn’t agree more on that. We learned that in Afghanistan when we didn’t find bin laden. Right?


Yes

Lexon Avery wrote:Ok you still care where he is, just like I do, just the administration does, just like the rest of America does.


Im not so sure the administration does. They are more concerned with other things at the moment..
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:15 am

we need to make a war theard
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:17 pm

how do we get bin laden if a witch hunt is impossible?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:27 pm

The hunt for one man who is a definite threat to your country is not to be compared to the world wide search for every terror suspect.

It has an end.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:30 pm

answer the question how do you get him...?? how do you crush the network he runs?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Return to “Political Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest