Death of Al-Zarqawi: the effects on Iraq and its people?

Shampoo and more Shampoo
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:33 pm

How do we find him? I dont know.. Im not sure of the resources we have to use in finding him and Im not in a position to find out, so I can not give an educated answer. What I can give is a guess. What we normally seem to do AFTER we locate an individual is send in Special Forces. Obtaining the location is done either through intelligence members on the grounds or simply tips. The latter, however, we have not been getting much of.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:24 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:How do we find him? I dont know.. Im not sure of the resources we have to use in finding him and Im not in a position to find out, so I can not give an educated answer. What I can give is a guess. What we normally seem to do AFTER we locate an individual is send in Special Forces. Obtaining the location is done either through intelligence members on the grounds or simply tips. The latter, however, we have not been getting much of.


I dont see a guess for how we get him just what we do after, and what we need to find-his location.

We went into Afghanistan looking for him and we could hardly find anyone of importance there. What do we do…?? Give up??

do you ever try to read my posts as one complete thought...??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:34 am

Lexon Avery wrote:I dont see a guess for how we get him just what we do after



here it is right here:
Obtaining the location is done either through intelligence members on the grounds or simply tips. The latter, however, we have not been getting much of.



Lexon Avery wrote:We went into Afghanistan looking for him and we could hardly find anyone of importance there. What do we do…?? Give up??


No, I never said that. I want to push harder in the search for him.

Lexon Avery wrote:do you ever try to read my posts as one complete thought...??


1) No, never do

2) Why all the hostility? No need for being angry.

P.S. #1 is a joke.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:02 pm

nighthawk101 wrote:
Lexon Avery wrote:We went into Afghanistan looking for him and we could hardly find anyone of importance there. What do we do…?? Give up??


No, I never said that. I want to push harder in the search for him.


harder where?? we hardly found anyone in Afghanistan. Where do we look, how do we get him to come out?


P.S. I just get tierd of reading what i wrote lol
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:56 am

I honestly dont know and dont have the means to find out. I am not high up in the US govt. I would have to think that they have an idea of a general region. Last I heard was Pakistan, who knows whether or not thats still accurate.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:12 am

Most likely not, but say we had his location do we sendi n the troops, or bomb school houses and kill civilions??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:14 am

Whatever it takes. The most likely option the govt would exercise is special forces. But, then again, they could just bomb the hell out of the region. Either way works for me. Option #2 kills less Americans.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:34 am

nighthawk101 wrote:Whatever it takes. The most likely option the govt would exercise is special forces. But, then again, they could just bomb the hell out of the region. Either way works for me. Option #2 kills less Americans.


“Whatever it takes” you say, and then the cost of American lives and American money is your argument to “why not” Iraq? Whatever it takes is the way I feel.

Obtaining the location is done either through intelligence members on the grounds or simply tips. The latter, however, we have not been getting much of.


You have to think that the war in Iraq is the right war because we are killing the largest number of terrorist ever.(more the the number of us troops dead) We can get information on where their leaders are (the ones that never do anything but saw kill kill kill.) This “new leader” if he did kill the two beheaded troops in iraq shows that the real leaders are the ones that don’t do anything to draw attention to them they just say “we did this or we did that” this guy is so stupid by doing such a thing that We now has every American over there looking to kill this guy on site.

There is a difference between the terrorist that planed 9/11 and the terrorist in iraq.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:01 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:“Whatever it takes” you say, and then the cost of American lives and American money is your argument to “why not” Iraq? Whatever it takes is the way I feel.


1) I feel that Osama is a threat to the US... I dont feel the same for Iraq.

2) I stated that option #2 kills less Americans... so I would lean towards that one.

Ill comment on the rest later
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:You have to think that the war in Iraq is the right war because we are killing the largest number of terrorist ever.


Yes, we are killing terrorists.... but we are also going into record debt. In addition, who is to say these terrorists were a threat to the US before we invaded their land? Many of these terrorists we have made a threat to us.

Lexon Avery wrote:We can get information on where their leaders are (the ones that never do anything but saw kill kill kill.)


It hasnt worked out that way for Osama so far.

Lexon Avery wrote:There is a difference between the terrorist that planed 9/11 and the terrorist in iraq.


I know. We should have focused soley on the 9/11 terrorists, they were the real threats.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:53 pm

I feel that Osama is a threat to the US... I dont feel the same for Iraq.


Why not?

who is to say these terrorists were a threat to the US before we invaded their land? Many of these terrorists we have made a threat to us.


Did you just say Al Quada was in iraq “before” we went in?

Lexon Avery wrote:There is a difference between the terrorist that planed 9/11 and the terrorist in iraq.


I think I said that wrong. “There is a difference between the terrorist that planned 9/11 and the ones planning attacks on US troops in Iraq today”. The ones in Iraq are bound to fail (The U.S. has the best army in the world), and with any luck bound to lead us to Bin Ladin(NGIC kick ass). As such lead us to the bombing of Al Qaudas Head oprative in Iraq AKA "Zarquwi"
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
User avatar
nighthawk101
antique farm machinery sold here
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 pm

Postby nighthawk101 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:59 pm

Lexon Avery wrote:Why not?


I've explained this many times.

Lexon Avery wrote:
Did you just say Al Quada was in iraq “before” we went in?


No. I said that we made these terrorists threats to us. Keep in mind that Al-queda is NOT the only terrorist cell in Iraq right now. Many other groups are operating there as well as rouges who simply dont like us in their land.

Lexon Avery wrote:I think I said that wrong. “There is a difference between the terrorist that planned 9/11 and the ones planning attacks on US troops in Iraq today”. The ones in Iraq are bound to fail (The U.S. has the best army in the world), and with any luck bound to lead us to Bin Ladin(NGIC kick ass). As such lead us to the bombing of Al Qaudas Head oprative in Iraq AKA "Zarquwi"


I hope that is correct and they do lead us to him.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
User avatar
Lexon Avery
Richard Cranium
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: Morehead
Contact:

Postby Lexon Avery » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:42 pm

ok then make it the last time i ask, why do you think iraq isnt as big a deal Osama in the war on terror?

Al Qauda controls I think it’s either all the northern activities or all the southern I don’t remember which. Iran’s Hezbollah is a second primary force in the mix, and I forget the name of the terrorist group in Syria but they do a lot of damage as well. Theirs never any talk about say an IUA (Iraqi unites army) that bombing us that I’ve heard of, so how did we make more terrorist? It sounds to me like they were already there and or came there (IE insurgence) to fight us. Coming there to fight us isn’t making terrorist its luring them out of the blacked hell hole they came from into the sun so our boys (NG MC AA however) can kick some ass.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Return to “Political Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest