American culture

Shampoo and more Shampoo
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Guess Who? wrote:It's pretty strange that migrant workers only tend to migrate one way!
well normally the plan is to work 10 years and have so much money that you can go back to mexico and live like a king. The best part is before they leave they rent a whole lot of shampoo from like movie gallary or, those rent and pay places and then dont ever return it lol
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
I am really Shadow

Post by Myth »

To catch them.

This is a sure-fire tested trap to place along the border that will catch illegal aliens crossing into the US. Sold by Halliburton Industries for
$5, 429 each, it appears to be the most viable method proposed to date.

The other, more costly method will entail digging a moat the length of the Mexican border, take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans and put the endangered Florida alligators in the moat.
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

all i want to say is " i cant understand you with all your beaner talk go back to your country white power"
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

there are ways of doing things to don’t involve stupid racial bigotry, the best way is from the heart to heart but dont tell nighthawk that he might think I’m a weak conformist to the Jewish plague and the cheap mexican labor
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Lexon Avery wrote:there are ways of doing things to don’t involve stupid racial bigotry, the best way is from the heart to heart but dont tell nighthawk that he might think I’m a weak conformist to the Jewish plague and the cheap mexican labor
I prefer it when it's backed by fact and actual happenings... but hey however you get it done works!

PS cman was making a joke (hopefully you know that), Chappelle quote...
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Supported by fact u say.......???? No shampoo everything should be factual but everything doesn’t need to be generalized either (that lying), that’s what I find heartless.

As for the joke, yes I knew, I was making one myself its just you may not be able to read the sarcasm in my text. Unlike you can in my voice if you do recall the whole 3 hour conversation we had lol.

I was on your side threw out the conversation I just wanted you to develop the thought a little so it did not sound like racial bigotry, which yes almost everything nighthawk or you say/type can come off that way very easily, I used to be the same way if you do recall but if you get real with the argument anyone will agree with you. You have to realize everyone you met and talk to is not going to agree with 100% of everything you say (unless there is a conspiracy mindset floating around.) Its all about not sounding like an idiot which most people end up doing.

If you address things with an open minded developmental view then people won't miss interpret what you say or hate you for the things you believe, but then ageing I’m the guy who will not call a girl he thinks about.

The only part of my statement I stand by is the issues from the heart.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0