Yes
33%
no
67%

Total votes: 9

Lite Geek

Nuclear Weapons and many other Weapons of Mass Destruction

Post by SEANTHOMAS90 »

Here's an topic people should talk about more often: what to do with all those dangerous weapons that are being crowded into silos and warehouses as they cooriode and contaminate the area around theirselfs without angering one too many organizations.

My opinion: Gather every W.M.D. in the world and fire them at the sun which will hopefully cause it's destruction or a supernova. If this works the human race will be wiped out along with every other species and will turn the Earth into a burning ball of fire or a new star if lucky. But if this entire plan was set into action we would destroy our own existance including our largest problems but can cause another Big Bang and create new life although this is mostly scientific.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

no, keep them and use them on the jews
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Riced out like a Honda

Re: Nuclear Weapons and many other Weapons of Mass Destructi

Post by andrewrice07 »

SEANTHOMAS90 wrote:Here's an topic people should talk about more often: what to do with all those dangerous weapons that are being crowded into silos and warehouses as they cooriode and contaminate the area around theirselfs without angering one too many organizations.

My opinion: Gather every W.M.D. in the world and fire them at the sun which will hopefully cause it's destruction or a supernova. If this works the human race will be wiped out along with every other species and will turn the Earth into a burning ball of fire or a new star if lucky. But if this entire plan was set into action we would destroy our own existance including our largest problems but can cause another Big Bang and create new life although this is mostly scientific.
right......and how long did it take you to come up with this great theory of yours?.....im guessing not long
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Lexon Avery wrote:no, keep them and use them on the jews
yes....yes....yes!
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

That's a wonderful idea. If only Hitler had had nukes, I wouldn't be here. lol.
Pure genious.

Post by nighthawk101 »

08aisaac wrote:That's a wonderful idea. If only Hitler had had nukes, I wouldn't be here. lol.
Pure genious.
Just think of how lucky you are..... German nuclear development was much farther along than any other country in the early 40s.
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

i actually watched a program about that the other day on the history channel and i have to give my props to the german army b/c if they had not of tried to fight the russians at the saem time we would have been shampoo up the ass BAD lol

Post by nighthawk101 »

andrewrice07 wrote:i actually watched a program about that the other day on the history channel and i have to give my props to the german army b/c if they had not of tried to fight the russians at the saem time we would have been shampoo up the ass BAD lol
The war should have been won even with the Eastern Front.
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

it probly would have......if it wasnt so shampoo cold!

Post by nighthawk101 »

Well.... not even that. There was to much micro-management.

Guderian and his tanks kept getting shifted from Kampfgruppe Centre to Kampfgruppe South and so there was not an effective push on Moscow until late October/Early November. By that time, rain season had set in and so the attack was slowed. The Germans had to wait until the first frost to continue their attack.

By December 4, 1941, the most forward units of the Wehrmacht were within 14 miles of the Kremlin. However, the next day, Zhukov counter attacked with soldiers moved from the border with Japan and pushed the Germans back about 60 miles.

If the Japs were smart and attacked Russia INSTEAD of America, the war would have turned out very differently.
Riced out like a Honda

Post by andrewrice07 »

nighthawk101 wrote: If the Japs were smart and attacked Russia INSTEAD of America, the war would have turned out very differently.
If they had not attacked America the whole world would have turned out differently b/c we would have not been entered into the war with Germany until much later if we had not been attacked by the japs! and shampoo Russia would kissing asses! Instead of thinking that there tactics actually worked!

Post by nighthawk101 »

we still would have as FDR was fighting the Germany through the lend-lease program since day one.

Post by lordofthepcs »

SEANTHOMAS90 wrote: My opinion: Gather every W.M.D. in the world and fire them at the sun which will hopefully cause it's destruction or a supernova. If this works the human race will be wiped out along with every other species and will turn the Earth into a burning ball of fire or a new star if lucky. But if this entire plan was set into action we would destroy our own existance including our largest problems but can cause another Big Bang and create new life although this is mostly scientific.
I believe that this is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in my entire life. Completely stupid. Actually, stupid is an understatement. If only stupididity were painful.
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

lordofthepcs wrote:
SEANTHOMAS90 wrote: My opinion: Gather every W.M.D. in the world and fire them at the sun which will hopefully cause it's destruction or a supernova. If this works the human race will be wiped out along with every other species and will turn the Earth into a burning ball of fire or a new star if lucky. But if this entire plan was set into action we would destroy our own existance including our largest problems but can cause another Big Bang and create new life although this is mostly scientific.
I believe that this is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in my entire life. Completely stupid. Actually, stupid is an understatement. If only stupididity were painful.
im in total agreement. and by the way if u shoot W.M.D. at the sun it would only power it more dont u think. u should really think these things out bf u post such gayness
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

i make blocks of shampoo and people reply :twisted:

and that thing the new guy is the dumbest thing i ever ready :stupid:
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/