no
13%
I wouldn't call it "god" but, there is something there
38%

Total votes: 16

Richard Cranium

IS THERE A GOD..?

Post by Lexon Avery »

wow ok so reading some posts and tossing this out there plus the little talk i have with guess who the other day i figured i toss this out, with all the tlak on the forum and the word that ahve been said i just want to get this out there.

I feel that ever person should have a "god" something that they hold higher then there own life, a moral up holding to set them right and wrong. If people don't the crime we have in this world will only continue to grow.

"crimes" are more or less based off the ten commandments or Decalogue, is the list of religious and moral imperatives which are ,

1. Do not have any other gods before Me. Do not represent (such) gods by any carved statue or picture of anything in the heaven above, on the earth below, or in the water below the land. Do not bow down to (such gods) or worship them. I am God your Lord, a God who demands exclusive worship. Where My enemies are concerned, I keep in mind the sin of the fathers for (their) descendants, to the third and fourth (generation). But for those who love Me and keep My commandments, I show love for thousands (of generations).

2.Do not take the name of God your Lord in vain. God will not allow the one who takes His name in vain to go unpunished.

3.Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy. You can work during the six weekdays and do all your tasks. But the seventh day is a Sabbath to God your Lord. Do not do anything that constitutes work. (This includes) you, your son, your daughter, your slave, your maid, your animal, and the foreigner in your gates. It was during the six weekdays that God made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. God therefore blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

4.Honor your father and mother. You will then live long on the land that God your Lord is giving you.

5.Do not commit murder.

6.Do not commit adultery.

7.Do not steal.

8.Do not testify as a false witness against your neighbor.

9.Do not be envious of your neighbor's house.

10.Do not be envious of your neighbor's wife, his slave, his maid, his ox, his donkey, or anything else that is your neighbor's

ok now that thats out of the way, and all of which i hold dear to me are, i have to set back and think, "god" made man, animals and bird fish and bugs plants and man was the highest of these creations. so he gave us the "adam" the choice to deside.

In my mind living in the woods running around naked is an animal, animals cant tell the difference between right and wrong. they fight and live for them selves the weak die and the strong survive as many man have come to deside before me. an animal is provided food by nature as man was (by god). man desided he had the right to not be provided he desided that he could do things himself (the eatting of the fruit) and with this man set out and planted crops in line, herded animals shampoo like that, he didnt want to wait on nature so he took control of it.

i live in this world roaming but i dont think that controling nature and out bodys are what was intended for me as a human to do, but i do live in this world under. so i let others control my actions an beliefs and those are those who came before me and with me, i may remain a sleeper but i have no choice it what i do feel or do i care what i do feel or care i have deside to reamin a roaming man that waits on this world to provide on me. but to eat the fruit i must pick it so i will work for things to get.

and u guys feel...? think.....?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Well, in my personal opinion God does exist and the Bible is what is right (most of the time). The people that don't believe in God (or at least most of them) will complain and nag and nag about teaching children and having God in public places, that pisses me off a little, regardless about what the Constitution says God, Jesus, and the Bible are all very good things. You can't tell me that a kid that grows up in the Church will turn out bad (with the acceptions of the Catholic school children lol). Regardless if you believe in God or not I still think that it should be taught in school even if it's just one verse a day and a class discussion because despite everyones beliefs the Bible teaches good morals and values which in my opinion we need today.

I think that we can all agree if a troubled kid reads scripture and has it interpreted in modern day terms and situations then they might conquer their problem. They may still not believe in Him but they have been taught to handle a difficult time in a way that is productive and will be good in the long run. I'm not exactly saying that everything in the Bible is 100% accurate but most of it is.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

yes
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

Looking at it from the view of a scientist, there is no "creator".
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
A little Asian guy stuck in a goofy body

Post by Samus_Aran_187 »

I don't believe in a White bearded man up in the clouds, but I believe something up there put it all in motion...

Although, I REALLY did have a bad ass theory that I told Chad that I really need to try and remember...

Very Evangelion based, but it did make sence
Antenna Club, Memphis, 1991.
Punk Rockers Paid $12.00 to be shampoo On
The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

Damn you, I was hoping we would go a year without posting in this forum. Or did we?
I think there's a God, Zammorack, and Zaros, and some other various gods.
Ok, not really, but there might be a God. I dunno.
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I believe in Marilyn Manson. I hear he is the God of shampoo!! 8|
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

08aisaac wrote:Damn you, I was hoping we would go a year without posting in this forum. Or did we?
I think there's a God, Zammorack, and Zaros, and some other various gods.
Ok, not really, but there might be a God. I dunno.
BOOO!!!

Jesus killer.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

heres one for u....is there any real way u can prove that u have been on this earth to me, before i met u...?

with that can u say that this is all a part of my mind, am i the "creator"??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Well now there's is a new theory that answers a lot of questions; it mixes both Science and Religion (normally I would disaprove). It basically states that Scientific matters (not Darwinism) truly did happen but the creation had to have Divine Intervention, which makes a lot of sense.

Another solid fact of Christianity is that the same thing has been believed in assorted areas of the world (even when there wasn't any communication to these places). Not only that, almost every religion basically resembles Christianity.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

maybe, or is "GOD" just the best ansrew for creation? something all powerfull a way to explain the creation of man because like that dam indains "a big ass turtle didnt shampoo us out", shampoo if u look at it ur self not knowing anything about what others beleive, u know that u have to think well how where we created, if u say from earth ok, what made earth, well the sun is there the sun has power the sun made earth, so the light of our world is the sun.....?

later on u can go to say with scientific explanation for the sun is a dead sun, so still what made the sun before that, well it came what about that black hole (lol)....?

time space matter mean nothing to it, really its not even there, but it is so is the black hole "GOD"....is it alpha omage, there are people that say yes, but there are people that may say yes to that, and some say no.

so we say well ok "GOD" made the black hole well shampoo what made "GOD"?? and saying he is what he is cant be true, saying have faith cant be as well, becuase we know to day, havent scene it wiht my own eyes but i have plans lol, that a black hole is there.

this brings me to numbers, space, and atoms, the super big and super small also "where "GOD" is" these things all an electorn is like a galaxy, and the universe is like atom the super small is liek the super big, and the only expanation for y, what or is would be "GOD"

but "god" is becoming a word that use to disribe chistianitcal* beliefes. so people now are calling it "the source" (bad name in my mind.) with this i think its time to redefine "GOD" to mean to explain the unexplane able. the only reason the bibile is depicted the way it is is becasue man is suposed to end its self. end itself with its ethics morals and lacks of understanding. we have to understand each other if we are to be able to survive to a time were we can better understand what we are, and the way the united states is going is not the right way, we are making improvments, but we fall short everyday.

"GOD" may be some ones explanation to things that science cant explain like i explained earlyer, but finding answers are what makes man superior and we must discover what this creation is if we are to survive, not fight over whos right and whos wrong be must set out to explain the unexplainable.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I believe in the Matrix.
Limp Geek

Post by 08aisaac »

I think that God is just something people use to cling onto, and give them purpose. Like, people who live for God. They don't have much else to live for.
Or if you're lucky, you can say, I thank God, then you'll look good. It's all thanks to God. Cause I prayed.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

theres soemthing i realized, u bring good to urself, u bring bad to urself as well, by not thinking about what ur doing, nothinking about how what your doing effects you.

ford y do u believe in the MATRIX....?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

"I know that I am God because one night as I was praying, I realized that I was just talking to myself."