president

Shampoo and more Shampoo
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:
Guess Who? wrote:then I hope you were joking on the whole Duke for president thing.... I got two ppl I'd like to be president if that's the case nd if they were alive...

John Wilkes (sp?) Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald
"Extremism it's the way of the future"

I find Juliani to be a very good president, primarily because he is smart enough to know that you don't have to follow every guidline of your party. You should know that people can be for something under certain circumstances like for instance I'm for abortion but only in t6he circumstance of rape (otherwise, it's there fault and they have to deal with it). Liberal media requires a yes or no answer and won't settle for that type of answer...

As for McCain, the gop populace favored him over shampoo chaney....

the shampoo is d.i.c.k.hahahahaha
You cant even spell his name correctly... its Giuliani.

He has the smarts to know you dont have to follow party guidelines? Huh? The party has a platform. Dont join that party if you disagree with it. The man is a liberal and is an absolute idiot. I will repeat that his ONLY highlight of his career is being mayor when 3000 Americans were murdered.

Remember how you got on Kerry all the time for flip flops... yet now you are on the McCain bandwagon. Amazing. McCain has no beliefs... His statements are driven by what he thinks people want to here. Prime example (as I have already mentioned) is when he immediately attacked the swift boat veterans.
I still like both of them even if they weren't politicians, I believe that a president should have good character... and I believe they both do...

in responce to the whole flip-flop thing yes it did give me even more to dis kerry with. but can you honestly tell me that every politicians good or bad doesn't. Politics = hippocracy, I don't like but hey the world's going to hell anyway....

Okay then, now seriously put the pres and vice pres you would like to run in 08...
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Guess Who? wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:
Guess Who? wrote:then I hope you were joking on the whole Duke for president thing.... I got two ppl I'd like to be president if that's the case nd if they were alive...

John Wilkes (sp?) Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald
"Extremism it's the way of the future"

I find Juliani to be a very good president, primarily because he is smart enough to know that you don't have to follow every guidline of your party. You should know that people can be for something under certain circumstances like for instance I'm for abortion but only in t6he circumstance of rape (otherwise, it's there fault and they have to deal with it). Liberal media requires a yes or no answer and won't settle for that type of answer...

As for McCain, the gop populace favored him over shampoo chaney....

the shampoo is d.i.c.k.hahahahaha
You cant even spell his name correctly... its Giuliani.

He has the smarts to know you dont have to follow party guidelines? Huh? The party has a platform. Dont join that party if you disagree with it. The man is a liberal and is an absolute idiot. I will repeat that his ONLY highlight of his career is being mayor when 3000 Americans were murdered.

Remember how you got on Kerry all the time for flip flops... yet now you are on the McCain bandwagon. Amazing. McCain has no beliefs... His statements are driven by what he thinks people want to here. Prime example (as I have already mentioned) is when he immediately attacked the swift boat veterans.
I still like both of them even if they weren't politicians, I believe that a president should have good character... and I believe they both do...

in responce to the whole flip-flop thing yes it did give me even more to dis kerry with. but can you honestly tell me that every politicians good or bad doesn't. Politics = hippocracy, I don't like but hey the world's going to hell anyway....

Okay then, now seriously put the pres and vice pres you would like to run in 08...
I want a nationalist. Simple as that. Whoever emerges.

No one right now has.... we are too concerned about making mexicans happy and making sure blacks and jews arent discriminated against.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:
Guess Who? wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote: You cant even spell his name correctly... its Giuliani.

No one right now has.... we are too concerned about making mexicans happy and making sure blacks and jews arent discriminated against.
This we can agree on... I choose these because you have to favor some one until exactly what you want shows, but with scales favoring liberalism it doesn't even look feasiblie that a nationalist would arise....

What I meant by you choosing was someone that actually has a chance that you would prefer over others...

Post by nighthawk101 »

But if you are against liberalism... why have a liberal(giuliani) and a moderate flip flopper(McCain) in office.

I know full and well who I favor will not win. Therefore, I will push for a nationalist to arise, hopefully.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:I know full and well who I favor will not win. Therefore, I will push for a nationalist to arise, hopefully.
and who would that be?

Post by nighthawk101 »

I dont see the reasoning in voicing it. He will not win. So, it is worthless.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Guess Who? wrote:
nighthawk101 wrote:
Guess Who? wrote: I still like both of them even if they weren't politicians, I believe that a president should have good character... and I believe they both do...

This we can agree on... I choose these because you have to favor some one until exactly what you want shows, but with scales favoring liberalism it doesn't even look feasiblie that a nationalist would arise....

What I meant by you choosing was someone that actually has a chance that you would prefer over others...
i welling to bet that anything i say sounds smart if i quote a qoute like this many times, fags are lance bass see dont i sound smart
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0