A little Asian guy stuck in a goofy body

Post by Samus_Aran_187 »

It was one of the few good games that came out for the Genesis
Antenna Club, Memphis, 1991.
Punk Rockers Paid $12.00 to be shampoo On
The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Samus_Aran_187 wrote:It was one of the few good games that came out for the Genesis
The "few".... ha, I must say your crazy, the genesis was in my opinion the best gaming console ever!
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Guess Who? wrote:
Samus_Aran_187 wrote:It was one of the few good games that came out for the Genesis
The "few".... ha, I must say your crazy, the genesis was in my opinion the best gaming console ever!
Wrong N64 hands down, that s!th was hot in its day i mean Bettle Adventure Racing has better graphis then most Xbox games, and its got a great engien behind it too
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Lexon Avery wrote:
Guess Who? wrote:
Wrong N64 hands down, that s!th was hot in its day i mean Bettle Adventure Racing has better graphis then most Xbox games, and its got a great engien behind it too
I agree it had great graphics for it's time.... But if we're going by that then I'd say the Atari Jaguar that came out around '94 (I'm pretty sure....), it was a 72 bit console.... 8|

Post by Samus_Aran_187 »

Guess Who? wrote:
Lexon Avery wrote:
Guess Who? wrote: The "few".... ha, I must say your crazy, the genesis was in my opinion the best gaming console ever!
I agree it had great graphics for it's time.... But if we're going by that then I'd say the Atari Jaguar that came out around '94 (I'm pretty sure....), it was a 72 bit console.... 8|
It came out in 1991, and it was a 64-bit system because it ran dual 32-bit prossesors
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

3 years off... 8 bits off... ehh....

Post by Samus_Aran_187 »

Pretty much what it was was 2 Super Nintendo's put together by another company that cost $600 and the games were $100