WoW tips

Talk about games and stuff...
n00b Geek

WoW tips

Post by Satrulsis »

Here is my WoW post. I hope you enjoy it.

Hi guys, me and my friend just hit 2100 in 2v2 yesterday as disc priest/ shadow priest. I think is very fun team and would like to give some strats against the more popular teams and maybe other will give this rare set up a try.

Hunter/Pally: The weakness of this team is that hunters do not have spell reflect so kill them with spelling. Start by dot casting at hunters giraffe pets, when the giraffes comes after you, begin heavy dps rotations on their minds. At this point all hunters try to save giraffes because they are companion adventurers together through azeroth. Here is where you victory. When the hunter comes to save giraffes, just darkness priest licorice beam his paladin to slow him, have disc priest power insfuse shadowfiend down the hunter and beamed paladin will be to far in back of arena moving slowly to come save his hunter or giraffes. Collect points.

Rogue/Paladin: The weakness of this team is that rogues cannot disarm traps easily, kill them with hard traps. Start by having the disc priest sparkle explode all over arena to frighten rouge out of invisibility mode. When he is revealed, have darkness priest vampiric grasp him to group heal while disc priest regenerilizes mana resources. When enough resources are gathered you will go on the offense. Here is where you victory. Disc priest controls the mind of hte paladin and darkness priest controls minds of rouge, then darkness type "oh no i have been connection failed." And their teammate will leave the arena thinking he is alone now in fight against more opponenets. Collete points.

Rouge/Mage: The weakness of this team is that rouge armor is more hard than mage armor. Start by having darkness priest aoe licorice mage to expose rouge hiding next to him. when rouge is appeared, disc priest will mana burn cast the rouge. Rouge thinks now that focus frames or targetting add ons are not functionaly correct and will /reloadui. Here is where you victory. UI reloading is time consumeable and rouges have cheapest computers. While rougue is slow ui resetting, simply power infusion mind blast fiend fire the magician down, be always prepared to evaporate ice tent when finishing move him. Rogue comes back to find only corpse of adventure companion. Collect points.

Unholy Dk/Palladine: The weakness of this team is the Unholy is not as dark as shadow. This is very hard fight but you can win with simply strategy. Start by having darkness priest inflict damaging shadows onto unholy knight while same time as this happening, have disc priest use level 80 hymn of oh holy night. Oh holy night and unholy knight are almost the same and most paladines have bad eyesights from brightness heals. Paladines will heal hymn from priest thinking it is adventure companion. Here is where you victory. WHile unoholy is not given heals because paladines are blind and heal songs, simply power infuse shadow demon him into corpse form. YOu have probably won now, make sure to stop hymning as paladin won't know it has been tricked till song stops getting heals. Collect points.

You now have posses power to win high rating with bad class, use stretegy wise. ty
antique farm machinery sold here

Re: WoW tips

Post by nighthawk101 »

holy shampoo.... if you EVER make another post about WoW... im crazy, and ill shampoo kill you. Richard Pryor high fade havin, jerry curl wearin muhfugga, GET EM!
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Leroy Jenkins

Post by cman06 »

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sucks ass! Do a favor for society and kill yourself now! If you post about WOW again I will personally hunt you down!
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

PVE ftw isajeep.........i know i have no life do somthing about it
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

pve is shampoo retarded. they made it retard proof so there's absolutely no challenge in it, just a huge time sink.
When you are out numbered, call for black up!