Anime Lan

Talk about games and stuff...
vantec89
My mom is very do-able.
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:47 am
Location: The Boonedocks
Contact:

Postby vantec89 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 am

well like we said it doesnt apply to all. cause there are alot that do not enjoy the anime. but i mean anyone can come. just because you come to the LAN doesnt mean you have to watch the anime we put on the TV. you can just continue playing games.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
User avatar
SEANTHOMAS90
Lite Geek
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Thv Rvpublic ov Vinnland
Contact:

Postby SEANTHOMAS90 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:52 pm

So when's this going down? I need at least 1 Lan before the school ends since i'll be moving to Lexington this summer. :( The good news is that i'll also be enrolling to Lafayette, but unfortunately I won't be able to hang out unless i'm visiting so we need some good dates for a final Lan. Sry this is so sudden but I can get better oppourtunities in a larger city, I'll really miss u guys. :cry:
User avatar
andrewrice07
Riced out like a Honda
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: VA Beach
Contact:

Postby andrewrice07 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:24 pm

vantec89 wrote:well like we said it doesnt apply to all. cause there are alot that do not enjoy the anime. but i mean anyone can come. just because you come to the LAN doesnt mean you have to watch the anime we put on the TV. you can just continue playing games.


yes but have u noticed that at the last few lans...there are like 2 of us that want to lan and the others dont...so this one might as well be just a anime showing...cuz i doubt anyone is going to play anything
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
User avatar
SEANTHOMAS90
Lite Geek
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Thv Rvpublic ov Vinnland
Contact:

Postby SEANTHOMAS90 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:56 pm

andrewrice07 wrote:
vantec89 wrote:well like we said it doesnt apply to all. cause there are alot that do not enjoy the anime. but i mean anyone can come. just because you come to the LAN doesnt mean you have to watch the anime we put on the TV. you can just continue playing games.


yes but have u noticed that at the last few lans...there are like 2 of us that want to lan and the others dont...so this one might as well be just a anime showing...cuz i doubt anyone is going to play anything


I was thinking the exact same thing. The anime should be enough to entertain ourselves if we have enough.
User avatar
l33tn3kk3dskillz
is way cooler with the lights off
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: greece

Postby l33tn3kk3dskillz » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:28 pm

whenever i can get there/if im in i could bring a limited selection to the mix
Ares! Destroy my enemies and my life is yours!"
NinjaZ
Limp Geek
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:25 am
Contact:

Postby NinjaZ » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 am

Well when i decide n when i will let you all know
I like Cereal
User avatar
Guess Who?
purple drank in da house
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Postby Guess Who? » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:20 am

anime < american cartoons (real animation)

maybe a lan everyone would enjoy is more appropriate, I'm for a Dave Chappelle LAN anytime... Both seasons, the lost episodes, stand-up, half baked... and maybe during the summer a weekend long south park lan.
Image
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:05 pm

Guess Who? wrote:anime < american cartoons (real animation)

maybe a lan everyone would enjoy is more appropriate, I'm for a Dave Chappelle LAN anytime... Both seasons, the lost episodes, stand-up, half baked... and maybe during the summer a weekend long south park lan.
my thoughts are the same as your's
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
NinjaZ
Limp Geek
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:25 am
Contact:

Postby NinjaZ » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:13 am

anime < american cartoons (real animation)
WTF?
I like Cereal
User avatar
Myth
I am really Shadow
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:28 am
Location: Behind You

Postby Myth » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:21 am

NinjaZ wrote:anime < american cartoons (real animation)
WTF?


He is saying that american cartoons are better, NinjaZ. How he gets that i have no clue.
Cattle Prod The Oyster Ditch With The Lap Rocket

Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, Noah Spends
NinjaZ
Limp Geek
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:25 am
Contact:

Postby NinjaZ » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:28 am

wtf i am going to blow up somthing he is shampoo crazy. must not have ever watched a good anime in his life.
I like Cereal
User avatar
andrewrice07
Riced out like a Honda
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: VA Beach
Contact:

Postby andrewrice07 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 pm

Myth wrote:
NinjaZ wrote:anime < american cartoons (real animation)
WTF?


He is saying that american cartoons are better, NinjaZ. How he gets that i have no clue.


b/c any amercian cartoon is 1,000 better then any anime! and always will be
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That
NinjaZ
Limp Geek
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:25 am
Contact:

Postby NinjaZ » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 pm

andy how many anime's have you seen in your life. yeah thats what i thought end.
I like Cereal
User avatar
SEANTHOMAS90
Lite Geek
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Thv Rvpublic ov Vinnland
Contact:

Postby SEANTHOMAS90 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:41 pm

:) 1/2 the forum likes anime, the other 1/2 hates it completely, sigh... :roll:
User avatar
andrewrice07
Riced out like a Honda
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: VA Beach
Contact:

Postby andrewrice07 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:02 pm

NinjaZ wrote:andy how many anime's have you seen in your life. yeah thats what i thought end.

actually i tired to watch one onetime....i hated it so bad that i went and broke my arm....and i have the scare to prove it
Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That

Return to “Games and Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest