Fable

Talk about games and stuff...
ghost
Lite Geek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:10 pm

LORD MANN wrote:i just got a Decapitation by using my fist
I know it is wrong that i'm that good
no its the u thinking the lance bass sex was funny not the decapitation that is awesome doing it with your fists
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:16 pm

ghost wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:i just got a Decapitation by using my fist
I know it is wrong that i'm that good
no its the u thinking the lance bass sex was funny not the decapitation that is awesome doing it with your fists
if you have not heard it then you cant knock it tell you heard it

and thank you for the comment on the Decapitation
LOL
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
ghost
Lite Geek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:18 pm

LORD MANN wrote:
ghost wrote:
LORD MANN wrote:i just got a Decapitation by using my fist
I know it is wrong that i'm that good
no its the u thinking the lance bass sex was funny not the decapitation that is awesome doing it with your fists
if you have not heard it then you cant knock it tell you heard it

and thank you for the comment on the Decapitation
LOL
i think ill pass on hearing it lol
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:21 pm

on fable two i do hope you can have kids that would be great
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
ghost
Lite Geek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:23 pm

that woud be really sweet i hope they remove the ageing or slow it down a whole more and add mounts
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:30 pm

ghost wrote:that woud be really sweet i hope they remove the ageing or slow it down a whole more and add mounts

OH god that would be great but it must have mounted combat
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
ghost
Lite Geek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:45 pm

u can find the trailer at http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2669 it is kind of old
User avatar
LORD MANN
I like to fart on people.
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: shampoo

Postby LORD MANN » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm

it is ok but i have seen be for
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
Image
http://www.chadsmom.com/
ghost
Lite Geek
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby ghost » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:53 pm

it shows a guy weilding a gun i did not even think of that takes it 2 another lvl and i hope fable 2 has a longer story

Return to “Games and Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest