school affiliated
50%
personaly affiliated "done at home"
50%

Total votes: 8

Derek = Durka?

School gaming club

Post by DJ_007 »

I think having a school related gaming club would be an awesome way to let us geeks have somehting " extracarricular" to be involved in. I want to know your ideas for a gaming club and your oppinoins.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

I don't really see a need. We play Unreal occaisionally after school anyway!
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

However wouldnt it be nice to have a school recognized organization that could go to events in lexington etc. and have more frequent lan parties with a greater variety of games.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

perosnal, i mean ive been a member of few clans in my time, and ive been part of say the football team band or track, and having a CLan we would be a lot better off, we could have some cool kick butt name, with school we would be known as the NCHSGC and that doesnt sound to hot to me. And then stupid pl would want to join, if it was private we could refuse Clan members. (im not saying we would have to have a clan, but it would sound good.)
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Yes i agree somewhat. I think irt would be awesome but lets face it i donk know anyone else with a real version of even Unreal 2k4. the problem would be getting several pple into the online gaming clan.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

LAN based gaming clan fool
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Ok i just have never heard of a LAN based gamin clan. I do mostly online gaming. but once again we run into the problem that since it would be "on out own" everyone would need their own rig.
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Lexon Avery wrote:perosnal, i mean ive been a member of few clans in my time, and ive been part of say the football team band or track, and having a CLan we would be a lot better off, we could have some cool kick butt name, with school we would be known as the NCHSGC and that doesnt sound to hot to me. And then stupid pl would want to join, if it was private we could refuse Clan members. (im not saying we would have to have a clan, but it would sound good.)
I like that idea! LAN CLAN! :lol:
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Yeah!! it even soulds kinda catchy!! LAN CLAN!! LOL!!

Post by lordofthepcs »

LAN Clan sounds kind of cheesy... we need something creative if we do start something like this. We've talked about it for a while, but I don't really see that great a need. Since next year would be when we start it, JD would be gone so that would get rid of a member, and then you have to take into consideration the retards that would join... I'm all for just having the little LAn parties afterschool
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

For once i agree with you. there would be a bunch of ignorant people coming if it was a "BIG" school function.
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

And you have to remember that myself, Daniel, who would be the most important asset to any LAN clan... will be gone as well.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Verly True!!! All Hail The Unreal 2k4 master!!! By the way man im still really srry about the whole network card thing!

Post by lordofthepcs »

Of course, of course...
DRob
[email protected]

"You have no idea what I'm capable of..." - Lex Luthor
Derek = Durka?

Post by DJ_007 »

Well why wouldent i be i fried his netowrk card and he couldnt play for a long time.