The Dark Knight....

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

Decent movie but like almost all new movies it sometimes ran a bit slow and was too long
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:I'm a jackass that didn't like the dark knight...
I loved it, and thought it was that amazing movie that all the hype was about....it returned the feeling of the original cartoon, and that is badass. Batman's original character is that of a loner, semi-depressed person. But all of that is by choice, so that everyone else can be happy, and that it true heroism through that sacrifice...

Cliffs:
1. The Dark Knight = Badass

edit...I'm missed you too Nighthawk...in a purely homosexual way...that's right I said it...
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

mr.turtle wrote:Decent movie but like almost all new movies it sometimes ran a bit slow and was too long
i thought it was amazing....the story didnt seem to run slow to me, and the length didnt really bother me at all...i actually wouldve been disappointed if it was any shorter
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

i guess it's just me but my movie attention span has decreased... personally i just thought it could have moved a bit faster, whenever an action movie slows down it loses my attention. and the dark knight had some slow downs
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Like I said I thought it was alright. I didnt say it was a bad movie. I just didnt think that it amazing.

EDIT: I watched the godfather for the first time the other day... now THAT is an amazing movie
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

thefordmccord wrote:dark night?? Is this movie about black people??
haha yes it is
Im not being agressive, im being dominant
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

nighthawk101 wrote:Like I said I thought it was alright. I didnt say it was a bad movie. I just didnt think that it amazing.

EDIT: I watched the godfather for the first time the other day... now THAT is an amazing movie
that doesn't count...you can't compare any modern movie to The Godfather, primarily because it is one of the most badass movies of all time and easily in my top 5 favorite movies of all time. I can't believe that the other day was your first time watching the godfather...
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Still haven't seen it
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

me either...i played the video game though
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Yeah, I just wasn't as pumped as everybody else. I was more interested in Pineapple Express, but I'm a rabid pot user.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."