The Simpsons Movie

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
Limp Geek

The Simpsons Movie

Post by mr.turtle »

I was just trying to see who all is going to see it and if u did what did u think about it?
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

You can bet your mama's sweet ass I'm gonna see that movie because we all know the REAL springfield is in KY baby! Represent!
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

I think it might be alright but lately the whole series has got very liberal. And this one is supposed to be about the environment, so i might just stick to watching pre-2005 episodes.... the mid-90s were the best anyway.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

Its still a very funny show.... you need to learn to watch things sometime for just the comedy and stop always saying this is liberal, I cant laugh at it.
Im not being agressive, im being dominant

Post by FThompson08 »

Well i didn't mind it until they made fun of the army. And recently it is not just jokes, it has become the entire show. It is like a half hour long lecture, I don't want that crap, liberal or conservative, I want the show to be just plain funny. Like It USED to be.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

well to b honest i havent watched any of their new shows in forever....i just watch the re-runs on 56....lol
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

Exactly.... those episodes rule
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

but a lot of that is im too lazy to try and watch it on sundays...too much work lol
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

mr.turtle wrote:but a lot of that is im too lazy to try and watch it on sundays...too much work lol
me two
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

It seems to me as though if we talked about why shampoo stinks or why it rained or something lance bass like that then someone would turn it into an argument. It's the shampoo Simpsons...lol....it's funny, it's Family Guy of the past, 30 minute cartoons built to make you laugh. Granted every cartoon like that has some sort of political undertone, but no one watches it for that lol....cartoons make me laugh, so I laugh, you argue!
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

yes and if u know anything about the writer he is very right wing so....maybe u just perceive everything as liberal? lol
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

Well regardless of what the writer thinks or anything like that, it's still just a cartoon. I mean you have to be REALLY analytical to sit and think about the political references in a funny carton. I just laugh when he says DOH! Call me crazy, but after work, school, working ut anything, the last thing I wanna do is analyze my only entertainment.
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

there r ppl like that...but i mean i enjoyed lil bush but i never really thought about the things they were implying(sp).....i just thought hey lil cheney is funny...
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

rammma rammmma panty raid rammmma rammma
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

rammma rammmma ridin dirty rammmma rammma