The Simpsons Movie

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

rammma rammma Simpons Movie got 3 1/2 stars rammma rammma
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."

Post by FThompson08 »

Also most of the refrences that are made these days you don't have to think about it, they're pretty out in the open. And like a say it doesn't bother me that much until they make fun of the millitary. Mr. Turtle knows that I like Lil' Bush to, but they make fun of the troops in Iraq and that's where I draw the line
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

yeah i watched...wasnt impressed...didnt really do what i thought it would or shouldve done....its kinda like what homer said at the beginning " We're all idiots.. we're paying for something we get free on tv" pretty much a streched episode...only good thing about it was spider pig
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by FThompson08 »

Well that was the problem with the original movie. It was supposed to be the episode kamp Krusty, but they couldn't stretch it out. That's probably what happened with this movie, but they had already told everybody about it and couldn't back out
GOO
n00b Geek

Post by GOO »

Yea it wasn't the greatest movie, but I didn't care what it had to say or should of said. I thought it was funny, I try and dumb myself down to watch things like that. So, needless to say I had fun with Spider Pig, Prez. Arnold and things of that nature, humorous it was to me.....political? WHO CARES lol!
The Goo-roo has spoken. All said above is law, let it be known that the great one has graced his peasants with words of wisdom. Shout it from the mountain tops.....Hail Goo! PLEASE?

Post by FThompson08 »

Like I say I would've watched it 5-8 years ago but I've seen all these seasons of the show and I don't think this movie will make a difference in my viewership. Unlike the South Park movie, which was a musical, I don't see this movie changing the show in any major way. I heard on the liberal Bush is evil conspiracy show, otherwise known as Countdown with Keith Olbermann, that there was going to be a second movie within a few years. That comes from Yeardly Smith, the voice of Lisa.

Post by FThompson08 »

P.S.- I don't think this second movie will do that well. I mean all this money and hype is because it took 18 years for the first one to come out. This will have subsided by the time it comes out
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Found this while browsing the interweb... the possible Simpson's Movie 2 plot outline discussed by Matt Groening.

Simpson's Movie 2 Teaser
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

well that was quick
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Yeah, I know...

Post by thefordmccord »

I just now got around to seeing this movie and I wasn't impressed.
McDesktop: X5670 [email protected]~NZXT X61~ASUS Sabertooth X58~24gb Kingston HyperX 1866~EVGA GTX 970~NZXT HALEv2 1000w PSU~Crucial M500 960GB~2X2TB WD Green~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~3X 27" IPS Displays
My mom is very do-able.

Post by vantec89 »

i didnt think it was to bad....i mean yea the show is better but it had its good moments.
Corsair 800D
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
i7 2700k @ 5ghz
16gb Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1536mb
WD Velociraptor 150gb x 2 in Raid0
Seagate Barracuda 1tb x 2
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

So I guess none of you bastards clicked my link...damn...lol. you all don't even know how close you were to being rick-rolled. lol
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

WTF
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/