The Da Vinci Code thoughts

Where we chat about Music and Movies.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

lol The book of geniuses sounds a little phony to me, I think the Indian story about a big ass turtle taking a shampoo makes more scenes.

Where did you get an English version of Apocrypha*, Dead Sea Scrolls, or for that manner an English version of anything in the ancient Hebrew language? All I’ve ever been able to find is after translation opinions on what they meant, not the real text. And there can be 3 different variations of anything ancient that been translated. Philosophical, Methodological or a combination of them both, so some times they may sound really funny and not make any scenes at all.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

"lost books" of anything are usually fake and I wouldn't ever put too much faith in them. For instance the lost book of Hitler, it was founded by a jew, and ironically it made him sound like he wanted complete world domination (which is wrong). That's one of many "lost books" that are false.
if they are so fake and unreliable, why does Oxford University use them in the study of intertestamental history and Jewish history?
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

bhs_pirates wrote:
"lost books" of anything are usually fake and I wouldn't ever put too much faith in them. For instance the lost book of Hitler, it was founded by a jew, and ironically it made him sound like he wanted complete world domination (which is wrong). That's one of many "lost books" that are false.
if they are so fake and unreliable, why does Oxford University use them in the study of intertestamental history and Jewish history?
In instances like this, it shows completely how historians have been brainwashed into believing this jewish nonsense. It was written to make him sound aweful, and to completely contradict Mien Kampf (the truth). In a lot of cases I don't believe that the majority of the Holocaust actually happened, they estimated up to 12 million died but, I doubt if there were even a million to die in concentration camps (probably not even that many).

I believe that the whole thing was a huge exageration. If you don't believe me then let me ask you what proof you have of it actually occuring? There was no cianide or trace mustard gas on the walls of the "gas chambers". If the number of deaths that is said to have happened actually did happen, there would be tons of this stuff still here as evidence, but I'm not aware of one time in which it's been found.

I don't deny that there were concentration (work) camps, but I do deny the existance of "death camps". I just think it's merely jewish propaganda gone to far, and the jewish historians tainting people's minds into believing it.

This post is a little off topic...
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

Lexon Avery wrote:Where did you get an English version of Apocrypha*, Dead Sea Scrolls, or for that manner an English version of anything in the ancient Hebrew language?
I've got a file called the religious condeminium I found it has the Bible, the Apocrypha, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Koran (I didn't really want it but it was there), the Book of Mormon :lol: , and the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

Dum De Dum Dum Dum Dumb... great episode! :lol:
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Me want me want lol, ive been trying to get my hands on a good one.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

I can send it to you, but I don't have your e-mail.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

is the one i use alot lately. how big is it, and what format is it in....??
Last edited by Lexon Avery on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

I believe that the whole thing was a huge exageration. If you don't believe me then let me ask you what proof you have of it actually occuring? There was no cianide or trace mustard gas on the walls of the "gas chambers". If the number of deaths that is said to have happened actually did happen, there would be tons of this stuff still here as evidence, but I'm not aware of one time in which it's been found.
not all of them died in gas chambers, you know...there was still Kristallnacht (sp?) or the "night of the broken glass", and many other raids of Jewish neighborhoods...

the proof of the holocaust is simple...

1) "Night" by Elie Wiesel...tells a true story of how the author among a couple others escaped from a prison camp (I can't remember which one, for its been 3 yrs since I read the book)

2) The Diary of Anne Frank...one of the most famous of all...do you think that she made that crap up? hell no...she hid in the upstairs in a house with her family, but she wasn't found...however, her family was killed...

3) The Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC. Have you ever been there? I was in 6th grade when I went there, and I cried...the evidence of the obvious is devastating. They have a room there that is probably 50 ft. long and 20 ft. wide, and it was 3 ft. deep of just HAIR that was shaved off of people. They have another similar room of SHOES from people that were gassed at Auschwitz. If you don't believe the majority of this is true, then you need to visit the Museum.

My friend, genocide is real, as is the holocaust.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

I think he is just talking about numbers that where killer when it comes to being a "huge exaggeration." the numbers reported are crazy and further more highly unlikely based on evidence.

The last time I went to the holocaust museum was the summer between my junior and senior year. I wouldn’t be lying when i said that the Nazi concentration camps where a walk threw the park compared to the Japanese War camps where the jap’s keeped and killed “American” soldiers. Y is it you hear nothing about them…?? Its because over 90% of the American soldiers captured where killed more like tortured to death.

shampoo just look at what is going on today WW2 was a honorably war so what veitnam but American politics makes it look the one of the worst things we have ever done want that is what they are doing to the war effort now. I’m sure u have heard of the “American soldiers kill innocent Iraqi citizens in cold blood” headlines And some how one incident of American troops “Possibly” committing a “hanes*” crime is more important then the beheadings and the dragging of naked American troops bodies being torn apart by a mod of insurgents is nothing…?? Do u have a clue y we left Somalia..?? I’m sure you have scene black hawk down..?? We took on the hole city and lost 12 troop but because the news networked air an American soldiers body being drug threw the streets and being torn to pieces Clinton pulled out because he’s approval rating dropped to 64%, shampoo if you want to raise the approval rating do something about the barbaric mindless disrespect these Islamic Nationalist are doing to our troops.

Why make a big deal out of “Possible” Torturing done in Gauntonom** bay? These terrorist recorded the beheading of American troops, and contractors. shampoo and here recently there reporters being attacked. This is the lack of the American sprite of the American support for freedom. Osama Bin Laden said when we pulled out of Somalia was when he learned America will loose any war in the middle east cease America cant take the site and numbers of the casualties. And our press is the root of this confidence in our willingness to bend over and take it up the ass, that and “Gays” in the army but that’s a new topic.

The holocaust is about as big as joke as is me owing a black guy something because over 100 years ago he was a salve. Our rightwing ism about race isn’t racist at all but I’m-tired-of-this-shampoo. Do u hear white guys bitching about anything but being a victim to mercy and compassion…?? We grew up in a different age with different influences and we don’t see how Affirmative action or the protection of Israel is justified by slavery or the holocaust. (or at least that some of the reasoning behind nighthawk and guess who in my mind) (note: that not all of my thoughts)

Oh have u went and saw the dam movie yet….??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

bhs_pirates wrote:1) "Night" by Elie Wiesel...tells a true story of how the author among a couple others escaped from a prison camp (I can't remember which one, for its been 3 yrs since I read the book)
I've read this... and by any chance has it ever came to you that possibly they wrote this as fiction and called it factual? It's very possible that this could be yet another act of jewish propaganda reinforcing tolerance and acceptance to them. This could be them wanting more and more from society by playing the race card.

Oh and I didn't deny that there was some deaths (because there was), but there just wasn't nearly as many as recorded (NOT NEARLY). As for the musuem I don't know what to say other than to ask you who was in charge of the creation of it? Tell me that and I'll get back with you...
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

As for the musuem I don't know what to say other than to ask you who was in charge of the creation of it? Tell me that and I'll get back with you...
It was chartered by a unaminous act of Congress in 1980....not the Jewish Congress in Washington, CONGRESS CONGRESS....

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/council/ind ... t=council/
This site is a list of the council members...and yes, Elie Wiesel is a member, but there are also Congressional Reps on the council. Yeah, some of them may be Jews, but what do you expect? This is a museum chartered because of the genocide of their people? If someone killed in your eyes, 6 mil or less white ppl, do you think they would build a museum? Probably...would the council have white people on it? Yes. What about a lance bass bashing museum? who in the hell would be on that council? who do you think? lance bass ppl...this is all common sense...

As for the book, Elie Wiesel began writing it in 1954, so why would he lie? This was 10 years after he survived Auschwitz, Buna, Buchenwald and Gleiwitz. How could your forget terrible things like some that happened in 4 concentration/execution camps...maybe he used factual events from his experiences at the four camps to write a fictional chain of events (otherwise known as his story)...this is almost as stupid as saying that Elvis isn't dead, he's just hanging out with Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls in a small mountain village in the Cascade mountains? Why would someone lie about this shizz?

I just can't see how you can believe this isn't 98% true? Sure, some minor details could be forgotten or altered, like running through a forest or something, but nothing like watching people be lined up, marched into a "shower room" and then be carried out the other side to a pit for mass burial a short time later?

The book was published in 1958...remember that time of "white picket fences and an American flag in every yard (and a woody wagon in the driveway)?" Yes, that time...there was no need for JEWISH PROPAGANDA at this time... we already had 23940823049834023.75 black ppl bitching about civil rights...this is when schools were finally starting to desegregate, "rosa parks didn't do nothin' but sit her black ass down" (Barber Shop moment, sorry), etc....
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

so how many jews do u think died??
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

well, i assume that a museum of this size wasn't built for no good reason...so i'm assuming millions...there's no way of ever knowing exactly how many...estimates have said 6 mil..i dont know where guess who got 12 mil...but i'm gonna say somewhere in and around the neighborhood of 5 mil
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

well during the Nuremberg trials and even 30 years after they where over the number was set around 40 million Jews... 12 million is being nice to the papers release in from the Nuremberg trials that the number is now close or near to 2 to 3 million now. 2 -3 million. With all the moving around in Germany and the camps no wonder Jews thought so many people where dying, no wonder the 40 mill was out there so years.

ur most likely saying 5 but of those 5 ur number is likely 2.6 were just polish jews, and 1 million of that were non-Jewish polish men

or so 3 million foreign Jews dieded an we need to make a museum in our capital to remember them by...?? Why not have a Russian communism museum to remember the 90 millions (est, that Stalin killed many of his own troops, Jews, his own citizens in his rise and in his iron fist re-educational processes) people that died during Stalin’s rain. That makes more scenes to me then a European holocaust museum in DC.

The US doesn’t need to remember the holocaust, because that’s not y we went to war. Kind of like the civil war. We didn’t fight that of slavery. For the most part the north had no real opinion on that in there closed off economy that the south wasn’t entitled to.

So agien im saying we do not deny that the holocaust happened, we just say that it didn’t happen the way it is taught in our school, we say that it didn’t kill 12 million or even 6 or even 5 as u say. I say that Rwanda was worse then that “holocaust” for a number of reasons

A. we knew it was happening and did nothing
B. over a million died we know that for a fact.
C. it was a real genocide
D. It wasn’t in a camp
E. They killed the painfully and slowly and made them beg for mercy.
F. They killed people that acted look or just felt like they were protecting the Tutsi*
G. It made a dam good movie.

So calm down that we cut your number down a 2 or 3 million based on hard core fact.

Ageing have u scene the movie yet?
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by bhs_pirates »

Lexon, I really don't know what to say about that, but nonetheless, the point is, millions died...MILLIONS...i don't have the means to research the all nite (a.k.a. Dial up internet--i know, i live in the boondocks) and i go to work at 10 am....i will get back to you on this

NO, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE DAMN MOVIE YET...i don't know when i'm going...sorry...when i see it, i will let you know....you'll be the 1st i tell..i will call you and tell you...lol...