Youll hate me

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
they call me lando...

Youll hate me

Post by Black Up »

When you are out numbered, call for black up!
purple drank in da house

Re: Youll hate me

Post by Guess Who? »

you mother shampoo lol...gawd that's nasty.
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

Close your eyes. Imagine waking up one morning and running you hand over your half asleep arm only to feel a dozen small bumps set into your forearm.

Later that day you are preparing for a date, you conclude the only option is to take a knife and slowly cut out each and every seed. You take a large bandage and cover the now bloody collection of empty seed pockets in your skin; you will pass it off as a burn or other accident.

The date buys your explanation and wants to make you feel better, so you move from the coach to the bedroom. You kiss her gently on the neck and begin to undo her bra. When you slowly caress her back you feel the same seed concentration that had appeared on your forearm that morning.

Hit that shampoo, kill yourself.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

Guess Who? wrote:you mother shampoo lol...gawd that's nasty.
It really is terrible.
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

n00b Geek

Post by Sanguine188 »

FThompson08 wrote:Close your eyes. Imagine waking up one morning and running you hand over your half asleep arm only to feel a dozen small bumps set into your forearm.

Later that day you are preparing for a date, you conclude the only option is to take a knife and slowly cut out each and every seed. You take a large bandage and cover the now bloody collection of empty seed pockets in your skin; you will pass it off as a burn or other accident.

The date buys your explanation and wants to make you feel better, so you move from the coach to the bedroom. You kiss her gently on the neck and begin to undo her bra. When you slowly caress her back you feel the same seed concentration that had appeared on your forearm that morning.

Hit that shampoo, kill yourself.

Here's A Visual Aid!......
...Or Visual AIDS.

Babies- Shake Them Until They Stop Crying.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Black Up wrote:Image

Idk I think shes kinda hot with them, and I mean, if it was going around. Idk why we would have to apply a negative connotation to it.. It be like going to the tanning bed or getting a tattoo, more like the tattoo because in some places, and some patterns just dont go over well.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

Lexon, i think its shampoo disgusting. it makes me sick to my stomach and very uncomfortable. That is nothing like a girl that is tan or a chick with a tattoo. It has nothing to do with what it is, but rather the effect that it has on the viewer. And for the average person, it is negative.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Black Up wrote:It has nothing to do with what it is, but rather the effect that it has on the viewer.

Come again? It has everything to do with what it is (in this case what it would be), if this is a STD like herpes, then having it would imply your an idiot who has unprotected sex, and being like herpes it be disgusting like your proposing.

While if its like a tattoo, then only a select group of people would find having them offensive, like people that fought in WWII and Jew, because Jews (like many genocide cases) were branded with a mark to identify them as less than human. And Then you have people like BEN who love Tats

A third case could be a new genetic development, for which we would either associate mysticism or fear.
Mysticism would be found if there was an evolutionary upside to having this effect, like the amount of body hair on an animal can be linked to intelligence, or simple the control of the spread of lice.
Fear, in the case of Savants, yeah sure these people can provide use with knowledge 1000 years into the future, but its not like we will understand them fully, and its not like they can survive on there own. If these things are toxic to those that dont have them yeah, fear.

So yeah it matters a lot in WHAT they are, but if you want to toss that beauty (or art),in this case ugliness, is in the eye of the beholder shampoo your shampoo wrong.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

I don't think it is about beauty. I think it is about the psychological effect it has on the viewer who begins to conceptualize what it would feel like to run your hand over your body and feel holes in your skin filled with hard seeds. Once again, not a beauty connotation, more of a physiological response to the thought of that condition happening to you or actually feeling it on another human.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Its not about beauty that's my point, Which in my mind comes to the case of what they are, i.e. why you have them, what they are, what people think of them. If we dont know that then the effect it has physiologically has no grounds.

Thinks - Looks tasty

If I hear that it taste good

Thinks- i'd like to try it

If I taste it, and it is good, (i will also be made aware that it has a texture)

Thinks- This shampoo is great

Conclusion, a good tasting chip spread--- thus what it is, and that it is good. Even if the texture is one of the most disturbing things you could be putting in your mouth, this shampoo is good.

So again i'm confused how you can conceptualize anything beyond the curiosity of what they are. Because im sure some guy some where would think its like getting off in a girls eye, but getting off in her seed hole would feel amazing. Well he would likely do it too, unless the effect is getting these on his junk/ rendering its functionality none existent.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by FThompson08 »

Once again, Lexon, you have missed the point entirely and posted a word soup
they call me lando...

Post by Black Up »

My point:
title = "youll hate me"

I show a picture i find comforting/ disturbing.

Alot of people tend to share this emotion about that type of image, because of the patterns and the imaginative feelings of having, seeing, or touching something similar to the image.

So it has, once again, nothing to do with what they physically are, but rather feelings/emotions we associate with this.

So i share this image with the forum.
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

Your correct the title is "youll hate me" But id rather you hate me lol.
Black Up wrote: Alot of people tend to share this emotion about that type of image, because of the patterns and the imaginative feelings of having, seeing, or touching something similar to the image.

So it has, once again, nothing to do with what they physically are, but rather feelings/emotions we associate with this.
This two statements contradict each other clearly. On the later, you say "what they physically are doesnt matter", yet in the precursor you state "of having, seeing, or touching" which is an indication of what they physically are.

Any Feelings or emotions triggered by this image are really accusations of what they are under the aware, or not, understanding of having them/interacting with them, triggered by posting this image without explanation. However, these responses are non de facto regarding that the image is clearly imaginative, indicating a variation of the rational world, for which a new referendum must take place. In these responses your really gaining the opinion of a weak imaginative mind driving by physical hedonistic pleasures, and not one driven by reason and curiosity. And because of this, you will have these two resultants and a third, me, the guy asking the questions.
FThompson08 wrote:Once again, Lexon, you have missed the point entirely

I just dont think you understand my points.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
n00b Geek

Post by Sanguine188 »

I Don't Know What They Are. Yet They Make Me Physically Uncomfortable. The Mystery Is Part Of The Uncomfort. That's The Point. Most Of What I Read Had Nothing To Do With Said Point...
Babies- Shake Them Until They Stop Crying.